Xbox screen stays black after green Xbox logo screen

Discus and support Xbox screen stays black after green Xbox logo screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I started up my Xbox One and I got the green logo screen which seemed to take longer than usual. After that my screen went black and I could only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Husar117, Jul 17, 2021.

1. /u/Husar117
    /u/Husar117 Guest

I started up my Xbox One and I got the green logo screen which seemed to take longer than usual. After that my screen went black and I could only access the screen which allows you to turn of your Xbox or controller. I’ve tried resetting it by removing the power cable for 10+ seconds but it didn’t help. Any ideas on what it might be and how to fix it?

submitted by /u/Husar117
    [link] [comments]

/u/Husar117, Jul 17, 2021
  2. SnippierDig6151 Win User

Xbox One - Black Screen?

Someone help me i just git my xbox one i trun it on it shows the xbox one logo da green screen n it go black screen n stays on it plz email me
    [Mod Removed]
  3. Zilfman Win User

Xbox One stuck on black screen after boot up

I am Having the same issues... I get the XBOX ONE logo and the a black screen.

Sometimes the Logo just stays on the screen.
  4. evan59 Win User

Not allowing me to download games from Microsoft store / xbox app

I too have this problem, also when starting xbox beta get the green screen and logo then black screen
  5. iFeared EU Win User

Stuck on a black screen after green start-up screen. Not like other black screen problems on this forum!

Im having the same issue but when I try turn mine off normally the xbox logo flashes like its trying to donwload something it stays there for like 5 mins then the console resets back to the green screen and then followed by a black screen
  6. RuBiX Nyquilz Win User

Cannot Start Up Red Dead Redemption

i have a black xbox 360 slim I downloaded the game off of the sale and after it loads up after the rockstar logos the game goes to a black screen and stays there
Thema:

1. Xbox screen stays black after green Xbox logo screen - Similar Threads - screen stays black

2. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  3. Xbox Series X stays on home screen after pressing power button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X stays on home screen after pressing power button: Lately when I get done playing and try to turn off my Series X , it stays on the home screen instead . The only solution I can find so far is unplug it . Does anyone have another solution ....
  4. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  5. Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen: My son logged out of roblox on his Xbox, I cannot now log back in. I can log in fine on any other device I try. I input the username and password and when you click to log in I get a ‘something...
  6. My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...: A little while ago for seemingly no reason my Minecraft launcher decided to log me out. I then tried to log back in and it sits on the loading screen for 30 seconds to around 2 minutes. then gives...
  7. Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen: Hey I have not been able to get Rocket League to work. Everything I have tried did not work. All that happens is stays stuck on the first screen after it asks you to press A. My NAT is Open....
  8. I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays...: thats loading screen [img] 7e7a0839-ec48-4625-aed6-a62813591ccd
  9. I have a problem with fallout 4 the game does not launch it only stay in black screen,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with fallout 4 the game does not launch it only stay in black screen,...: Hi I had fallout 4 on disc and all was fine the disc was fine so today morning I tried to play it and when I put the disc on it just went to a black screen the game does not loads, so I bought the...
  10. Pier Solar and the Great Architect wont start and stay on black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pier Solar and the Great Architect wont start and stay on black screen: Hallo, i buyed myself the digitel version of "Pier Solar and the great architekt". I buyed it a month ago when it was on sale on xbox live. Tryed it just a few days bevore and it is always the...