Xbox Screen Problem

Discus and support Xbox Screen Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I used for a few hours my Xbox One, and i turned it off as always. Now, I turned it on, and screen home looked like this: [img] If you go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by notMeme, Apr 15, 2022.

1. notMeme
    notMeme Guest

Xbox Screen Problem

So I used for a few hours my Xbox One, and i turned it off as always.

Now, I turned it on, and screen home looked like this:

Xbox Screen Problem [​IMG]

If you go to any app with a solid color like settings, It looks something like this:

Xbox Screen Problem [​IMG]

If you notice, half of the left screen is on the right, and half of the right screen is on the left. My Xbox is in dark mode, so those colors are not normal. I have tried to change the HDMI ports and little else, I am somewhat lost.

Any idea?

:)

notMeme, Apr 15, 2022
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox Screen Problem

Several things I may suggest you try:

a. Disconnect the power plug on your console for least one minute, and turn it back on.

b. Try jiggling the HDMI connector on either end, see if it affects the picture?

c. Swap your HDMI cable with another one?

d. Try your Xbox on another TV/display?

e. Try the steps in "Reset your display settings" under "Your screen is blank after you turn on the console"

If the colors remain garbled after trying all of the above, your Xbox may need repair.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox Screen Problem

Hi notMeme! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try this:

Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's and Tv power and HDMI cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the console and Tv power and HDMI cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One

If this doesn't work try on a different TV, also you could try this

First, power down your console fully and remove the power and network cables for at least 30 seconds. Plug the power cable back in and follow these steps:

Step 1: Hold down the Eject and Bind buttons on your console.

The Eject button is on the front of the original Xbox One console right next to the disk drive, while the Bind button is on the left side, directly adjacent to the disk drive, with a symbol that looks like “)))” on it. Note that on the Xbox One X and Xbox One S, both buttons are on the front of the console, with the Bind button sitting directly beneath the Xbox button on the right edge. The Xbox One S Digital doesn’t have an Eject button, so the Bind and Xbox buttons will do the trick. Once you are holding both buttons, press the Xbox (power) button on the front of the console.

Step 2: Release the Xbox button, but continue holding the Eject and Bind buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two tones before releasing these buttons. The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter will appear shortly after.

Step 3: Select Reset This Xbox from the settings and proceed with the factory reset.
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
  5. Kopkas Win User

Overwatch

I have the same problem :( screen in black and xbox start screen again.
  6. Nano Donodidio Win User

4k not working on xbox one s

I think There is a problem with your TV.

Try to connect your xbox on another 4k screen. If it's working, that's mean that your first screen have a problem
Thema:

Xbox Screen Problem

1. Xbox Screen Problem - Similar Threads - Screen Problem

2. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  3. My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it: I’ve got a Xbox series S that has been very nice since I’ve gotten it but I had the “black screen of death” problem recently and I looked up some YouTube videos on it and they all said the same...
  4. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  5. I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem: I need help on how to fix the blue screen 99a3d3f0-12bd-40d7-a87f-aa329ffa3587
  6. Screen ratio problems on Prime video app

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen ratio problems on Prime video app: The Prime video app on my Xbox One has had issues with the ratio for the video player since an update on Saturday. The screen has been pushed down by the top black bar as seen in the attached...
  7. Problems with black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with black screen: Hello everyone, I have problem when i try to turn on my xbox series s i don’t have a signal on my monitor. I found some tips how to restart manualy by presing a xbox logo and pairinig bottom....
  8. blackscreen problem when I want to return to the Xbox Home screen

in XboX Insiders
    blackscreen problem when I want to return to the Xbox Home screen: hi,I have the following problem.I have an xbox series x. If I press the home button on the controller to return to the home screen while I'm in a game the screen turns black. When I then press in...
  9. Problem with 640x480 screen resolution in LG G2 OLED TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with 640x480 screen resolution in LG G2 OLED TV: Hi, I have recently purchased an LG G2 OLED TV and I am having a problem, after configuring everything every time I turn on my xbox series X it changes the resolution to 640x480, I reboot the...
  10. I have went through 2 brand new series s because of this problem I have bad screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have went through 2 brand new series s because of this problem I have bad screen...: Screen stuttering on series s 3e1d1483-2a59-4d3f-a040-6086c72bec36