xbox screen froze but i can still hear Xbox in the background

Discus and support xbox screen froze but i can still hear Xbox in the background in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing overwatch and the server was messed up than my screen froze then I tried restarting it and every time i turn it on it would show me the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sstigmahs, Dec 12, 2022.

1. /u/Sstigmahs
    /u/Sstigmahs Guest

I was playing overwatch and the server was messed up than my screen froze then I tried restarting it and every time i turn it on it would show me the overwatch screen but I still could hear the background like I can use my controller but I can't see whats going on cuz overwatch it blocking what's happening in the background

submitted by /u/Sstigmahs
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sstigmahs, Dec 12, 2022
  2. fishbait1 Win User

Can't launch bf4 past dashboard

mine just started doing that today. Froze on screen showing rain at night with a city in the background. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still stuck there. I can't start it at all.
  3. TaylórLily Win User

Xbox won't work

The Xbox has turned on but it's on the 'Xbox one' green loading screen and it's not moved from there in a while. I had it on yesterday and it was fine for a certain time then it just froze the screen, I could still hear the audio but no movement on the
    screen then it crashed and turned off, what do you suggest?
  4. Andreasmonaaq Win User

State of decay 2 crashes when trying start a new game on trumbull valley map right after picking survivors

Yes, every time I tried starting a new game on the Trumbull valley map and randomize my characters and hit play the screen froze but the background music is still playing and after that, the game crashes.
  5. Daniel O'Neill1 Win User

Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle

This is really starting to piss me off, I don't know what's going on.. my party chat was working absolutely fine and then all of a sudden people can't hear me in the party chat.

So if I join a party and I have the Xbox Game bar on the screen and can view the party people can hear me

However if I don't have xbox game bar on my screen they cannot hear me but I can still hear them? ( its like something isn't allowing it to run in the background )
  6. MajorKaleem Win User

Xbox one stuck on game screen

I can hear that the console is working in the background as it makes the relevant noises you associate when clicking certain buttons. The screen however is still stuck on battlefield.
Thema:

1. xbox screen froze but i can still hear Xbox in the background - Similar Threads - screen froze still

2. My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...: My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, unplugged it for hours but still stuck on sign in screen. Cannot erase profile as it’s frozen. bcdba5bb-718d-4be4-840d-61489f7581e5
  3. people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money: Split from this thread. I'm sorry but same happened to me plus on games people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money this is unacceptable and...
  4. Xbox Series S Froze on grey screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Froze on grey screen: So my Xbox wasn’t letting me play any games and was just kicking me off so I restarted my Xbox and now I’m stuck on a grey screen and when I try to turn the Xbox off it doesn’t turn off. Do you...
  5. xbox one wouldnt let me play kingdom hearts 3 and froze my whole system on a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one wouldnt let me play kingdom hearts 3 and froze my whole system on a black screen...: need help with this please why cant i play the game i just bought why cant i update im afraid to put the game back in the console should i pls help c9eab6f2-38cc-4e66-82df-a2719bae6a16
  6. Froze on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Froze on screen: it is frozen on the driving screen it will do nothing no 51b96bc9-d429-43bc-9f60-99b310a0eac0
  7. Xbox one console froze now black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console froze now black screen: My Xbox one has been played only a handful of times. It’s a replaced one from Microsoft and thats now run out of warranty. One day it froze my game I was playing so I turned it off. When I turned...
  8. Xbox One Froze and Now Have Only Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Froze and Now Have Only Black Screen: I was downloading Destiny 2 when I tried to watch YouTube while I waited for the download to complete. The Xbox seemed to have frozen on the loading screen for YouTube. I then tried to turn it off...
  9. Froze during update, Now shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Froze during update, Now shows black screen: Hi all, Bought an original xbox one and after loading through 2 patches, I get a message saying it failed which subsequently led to the console freezing. I had to power it off by holding the...
  10. Latest Preview Program Update froze and now my Xbox One is stuck on the green boot up screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Preview Program Update froze and now my Xbox One is stuck on the green boot up screen.: So i started the latest update from the preview program and it got as far as 91% whilst applying the update. It got stuck here for a few hours and wasn't responding or progressing, decided to...