Xbox says im connected but im really not.

Discus and support Xbox says im connected but im really not. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox one is currently connected to the same wifi it has been on for months with no problem. On my settings it says there are no network errors... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jallsizzle, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Jallsizzle
    Jallsizzle Guest

So my xbox one is currently connected to the same wifi it has been on for months with no problem. On my settings it says there are no network errors and that my multiplayer should be working perfectly.

However this is very much not the case since any game i try to play now says 'you were unable to get your latest saved data' and will not let me go online at all. I am also unable to send or read old messages or create/join parties. The only online feature
    i still have is that i can see which one of my friends are still online.

If it helps at all when i try to create a party it shows this orange error code - [0x8000FFFF]

This particular problem has happened before and i just turned off my console and came back an hour later to find it was working fine.

This time i have left it for 2+ hours, hard reset and soft reset it multiple times, restarted my router and looked for updates but there are none.

I was also playing perfectly fine last night so i dont know how the console could have just broke over night.

Another point to make is that my brother has the exact same console in the room next to me and he is receiving no such problems and since we share the same wifi im wondering if it has something to do with my console.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Jallsizzle, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Says I'm connected, but I'm really not?

help me! My connection just keeps randomly cutting out. The internet works just fine on my phone and my laptop, but doesn't work on my Xbox. Wireless or wired it says service info not available and Nat type unknown. But when I go to test network connection
    or multiplayer connection it says you're all good. If I go to detailed network or test nat type it says I'm offline. Is there something I can do to fix it or do I have to take it up with my internet provider?

Xbox says im connected but im really not. [​IMG]

Xbox says im connected but im really not. [​IMG]

How About Her, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Cataclysm83
    Cataclysm83 Guest
    Xbox rewards says im an overlord

I was checking my email and Xbox Rewards says I'm an overlord and for having 100k Gamerscore they are sending me 5000 Microsoft points to spend, that's pretty awesome of them.Does anyone else use the Rewards site?

Cataclysm83, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Xbox says im connected but im really not.

It might be as simple as signing out then back in , or deleting your profile the re download it....OR you say there are 2 xbox ones on the same network? That requires a router that will handle UPNP VERY WELL , most do not ...are both your NAT's open if
    you do the network test while both consoles are online? If 2 Xboxes share a network and the router gets confused over time , one xbox will win the battle over the ports ...you could restore the router to factory defaults and see if that helps, What kind of
    modem and router are we talking about ? IF you are using a modem and router combo (gateway) that your isp gave you , then that is probably the weak link...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 26, 2015
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

It might be as simple as signing out then back in , or deleting your profile the re download it....OR you say there are 2 xbox ones on the same network? That requires a router that will handle UPNP VERY WELL , most do not ...are both your NAT's open if
    you do the network test while both consoles are online? If 2 Xboxes share a network and the router gets confused over time , one xbox will win the battle over the ports ...you could restore the router to factory defaults and see if that helps, What kind of
    modem and router are we talking about ? IF you are using a modem and router combo (gateway) that your isp gave you , then that is probably the weak link...
  6. Mister Beep Win User

it says Im connected to internet but it says Im not...

Hey SableJoker x,

Since this is an older thread, it is best that you post a new thread detailing the issue you're experiencing. That way the community here can provide support tailored to you! Thanks! :)
  7. FearedNightmare Win User

UPnP can be checked in your router settings

Can you select "Check multiplayer connection" on your Xbox One between your network settings and after that is done hold down your triggers and bumpers on your controllers at the same time
  8. Vincanity007 Win User

ok i did that and i think it might be cause my UPD port 3544 is blocked, im not sure but i will try to fix it with my routers home page
  9. Vincanity007 Win User

i have tried the repower, even disconnect, uninstall games

i live in wisconsin, marengo

only one xbox i have

i have a engenius router

internet is fine

underneath the current internet settings it will say nat type but it doesnt say anything

its just really weird and it makes me scared
Thema:

1. Xbox says im connected but im really not. - Similar Threads - says connected really

2. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  3. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  4. Hi my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv and its saying no HDMI connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv and its saying no HDMI connected: Hi I need help, my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv saying no HDMI connected or something like that and the HDMI port seems fine, I used a different HDMI cable, tried it on a different tv to see...
  5. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  6. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  7. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  8. Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?: Says my connection is good to go but there is something wrong on there end. Says the following services is experiencing issues: .Xbox live core services. When am I going to be able to connect...
  9. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  10. Why is my Xbox saying no connection when its connected?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my Xbox saying no connection when its connected?: I was trying to play a game but it was saying it couldn't connect to the games server so I told my friend that was in the party with me that I was gonna restart me Xbox and when it turned back on...