Xbox says I’m already playing on one console but I only have one console

Discus and support Xbox says I’m already playing on one console but I only have one console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Answers please I can’t play my Xbox 759da210-cf39-41f8-81f7-de125029f7c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steph Will, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Steph Will
    Steph Will Guest

Answers please I can’t play my Xbox

:)

Steph Will, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Steph, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please try changing your password by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/security.

Once done, perform a powercycle on your console and then try again.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. RikkiKelly Win User

Home Xbox

Only be done on two consoles? Or only on two consoles at a time, subtle difference but a big one.

My son currently has two consoles one in his bedroom and one at his mothers both work fine, I bought a game on his account he plays on both consoles. If I want to play said game using my gamer tag then I believe all I need to do is set set my Xbox (in my games room) as his home Xbox and it should work? First response says I’m right, you say I’m wrong, now I’m Confused
  4. cheffo75 Win User

How do I setup 2 accounts on 2 Xbox’s?

I really appreciate your reply. The problem i have is - I’ve set the One console as the home device. I have to be signed in to it so the games are available. I sign my son in on his account so it says him plus one which is me. He can play all my games.
    I go through and turn on my Xbox X and try to play a game it says that I’m already playing it on the other console do i want to end that seasion. This would mean stopping the game on the One device. If i log myself out of the One and try to play a game it
    asks for the microsoft account to login to access it. This is the same for my son if he try to login without me. My account only lets me play one Xbox at a time
  5. Dustin Sexton Win User

Last played game on a different console error code

Same here/ I have NEVER played on a different console, but today Reckoning tells me that I played on a different console, and now I'm earning achievements that I already earned. My gamerscore on my Xbox is going up wrongly, but my xbox.com profile says
    my true gamerscore (prior to this error). Checking achievements on the console and in-game only shows the ones I've unlocked again, not all of the other ones I already had.
  6. MichelleNguyen1 Win User

Minecraft “Unable To Connect To World”

You’ve got a few issues here and I hate to suggest the obvious but given that you’ve checked your network already, have you tried a power cycle?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    Sorry but I forgot to mention I’m not playing on an Xbox but on my iPad. I have an Xbox Live account for joining my friends. I’m not sure if that’s normal but thanks for the suggestion anyways!
Thema:

1. Xbox says I’m already playing on one console but I only have one console - Similar Threads - says I’m already

2. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...: The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a...
  3. Xbox is saying I’m muted on discord but not any other device

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox is saying I’m muted on discord but not any other device: I've been using discord on xbox and for whatever reason it says I'm muted while in a call but everyone can hear me just fine, but i can get rid of the muted sign and my voice doesn't appear on the...
  4. I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...: Just want to know if I can get the game 2890f09d-6d6b-42de-9aaa-7fd6ab51abc0
  5. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  6. Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...: Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still offline and I can’t play anything because it say it’s not my home Xbox. Help me plz...
  7. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  8. I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...: Im trying to play cod2 zombies split screen I tried downloading another account but is saying I have to download from Xbox live which I don’t nor never had e9df8e69-98e7-42ab-a914-cf426095bc4a
  9. My Xbox wireless headset keeps saying I’m fully in game chat when in a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset keeps saying I’m fully in game chat when in a party: I have tried updating it, plugging in to Xbox, plugging into controller, and everyday it’ll randomly start bugging out saying I need to change my party chat mixer. Any ideas would help or should I...
  10. GameShare saying I’m Already Playing a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameShare saying I’m Already Playing a Game: My husband and I have two Xbox’s we play on. The Xbox one I play on downstairs and he plays the X upstairs. We bought Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe on his account so he could play it on is X and I on our...