Xbox says im a kid

Discus and support Xbox says im a kid in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought a new xbox with my birthday money, i am 18 years old and its saying i need an adult. My debit card is already on my account and I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Whitney Micklon, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Xbox says im a kid

I just bought a new xbox with my birthday money, i am 18 years old and its saying i need an adult. My debit card is already on my account and I can access everything from mobile. I've been trying to set up my Xbox for over 2 hours and it just keeps saying
    I need a parent account.

:)

Whitney Micklon, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Xbox rewards says im an overlord

Bah, I'm like 5K off 100K but got no reward points :/

Stray2615, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Cataclysm83
    Cataclysm83 Guest
    Xbox rewards says im an overlord

I was checking my email and Xbox Rewards says I'm an overlord and for having 100k Gamerscore they are sending me 5000 Microsoft points to spend, that's pretty awesome of them.Does anyone else use the Rewards site?

Cataclysm83, Jul 10, 2018
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Xbox says im a kid

Did you enter your date of birth correctly when creating the account? Or is this an account you've used before?

Remember that your birthday on your xbox account is permanent and can never be changed.

bowski477, Jul 10, 2018
  5. bowski477 Win User

Xbox says im a kid

Did you enter your date of birth correctly when creating the account? Or is this an account you've used before?

Remember that your birthday on your xbox account is permanent and can never be changed.
  6. BEASTmmb Win User

mosh-pit

Purple..... im just kidding. I have no idea what your asking(or saying).
  7. unrealsounds Win User

XBOX Live down bunch of BS

you say ask an ambassador but the screen for one has been on for over a hour and for you to call me a idiot kid coming from a dumbass kid...im a grown *** man
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

come on lets get buzzed out and hyped up for this game

Kids like you come and go by the dozens, daily, just saying. On topic again, yeah, Im hyped................../facepalm.
  9. REVERSE LiiVE Win User

[Locked] Getting ready to get a group going - Get your wings!

wtf is this kid even saying i dont even lol..what a fail thread, and im not usually one to hate
Thema:

Xbox says im a kid

1. Xbox says im a kid - Similar Threads - says kid

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  4. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  5. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  6. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  7. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  8. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  9. Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i...: Ive been mesaaged saying i hope your kid gets cancer and im the one whos been banned how do i sort this out absolute joke 7ccfeab3-e53d-403c-b4dd-542faf9e71e8
  10. My mic has be sounding like a little kid and its hard for others to understand what im saying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mic has be sounding like a little kid and its hard for others to understand what im saying: My mic was perfect until now where it had me sounding like a little kid and its hard for others from the other end to understand what im saying 19bb26cb-3cf6-4481-be6d-865120dd38c8