Xbox says I have no friends at all

Discus and support Xbox says I have no friends at all in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My Microsoft account is showing that I have no friends, yet if one of my favorited friends gets online I get the notification. I've tried power cycling... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SpideyTheKid2116, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Xbox says I have no friends at all

My Microsoft account is showing that I have no friends, yet if one of my favorited friends gets online I get the notification. I've tried power cycling my console along with a factory reset, and nothing is fixing said issues. To add to it all I can't even view my own profile on my Xbox

:)

SpideyTheKid2116, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Rob Taft Win User

I am experiencing a similar issue. Almost as if my account was hacked. My friends list is empty and when my buddy on his xbox attempts to click my gamertag he gets a message that says "opps that didn't work." I also could not sign into any of the pc xbox apps (console companion, new console companion, game bar) and it was the same across my cell phone, my pc, and my xbox.
  3. Gerald Finesin Win User

I think I also have the same problem, I go to my Xbox app and I have to log in. I log in, then I go to the friend's tab and it's empty. I go to chat and everyone who is a friend now shows up as an unknown user. I try to find friends using the search bar and I can't find them at all. When I go play a game I can send invites and see if there on through the game. The same problem is also on my Xbox phone app.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  5. XBF George L Win User

My Xbox friends list says I have 0 friends.

Hello!

Have you tried going to
    Xbox Friends List site
    to check if your friends are still showing up from the website? Give it a try and let us know with a reply how it goes!
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

My Xbox friends list says I have 0 friends.

Refreshing would work. You sure nobody unfriended you?
Thema:

1. Xbox says I have no friends at all - Similar Threads - says friends

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  4. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  5. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  6. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  7. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  8. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  9. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  10. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...