Xbox says I have 3 unread messages but I don't?
Discus and support Xbox says I have 3 unread messages but I don't? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account says I have 3 unread messages that don't seem to pop up. It does this on all 3 consoles I have in the house. I've checked my 360 account and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Bever Knight, Sep 1, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox says I have 3 unread messages but I don't?
Loading...
-
Xbox says I have 3 unread messages but I don't? - Similar Threads - says unread messages
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.
in XboX InsidersWarning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.: So as I understand it, usually upward ring movements dont need a data refresh, and downward movements are ok providing it says no update instead of saying data refresh needed. Yesterday, On a... -
Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate
in XboX InsidersWindows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different... -
Xbox AI is shit and I can say why
in XboX InsidersXbox AI is shit and I can say why: I love playing with my friends, joking around in matches, and being part of the online community. People genuinely enjoy my humor and often look to play with me. But now, because of a single... -
Need help it says pending and that change is taking a while
in XboX InsidersNeed help it says pending and that change is taking a while: Before it said error and now I'm stuck (grounded 2) submitted by /u/Round-Ad-8615 [link] [comments]