Xbox says I don't own ultimate gamepass when I do

Discus and support Xbox says I don't own ultimate gamepass when I do in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried installing ghost recon wildlands on my desktop computer. Brings me to a page where it shows I only own the pc gamepass edition. Under my gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Finndian, Nov 28, 2022.

1. The Finndian
    The Finndian Guest

I tried installing ghost recon wildlands on my desktop computer. Brings me to a page where it shows I only own the pc gamepass edition. Under my gamer tag it shows I own ultimate and I am getting billed for it monthly. I log onto my laptop and try to download wildlands and it works but not on my desktop computer. Any help?

Xbox says I don't own ultimate gamepass when I do [​IMG]

:)

The Finndian, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game problem.

First check your services here:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

And make sure what you have is correct for Xbox game pass ultimate.

And also, this game can still be played through game pass PC.

Try to go back to your MS store app and make sure the email is correct and the log in information is the right account that has the subscription.

Try doing a reset on both Xbox app and MS store.

Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

Once done, please do this:

Click Start and search for wsreset, right click then open as admin, wait for the store to load up again.

Once done, restart your PC then try again please.
  3. ильяторсте Win User

I can't redeem my gift card.

When I type in the code it says I already own it and that is because I accidently cancelled my subscription for xbox gamepass ultimate and do whenever I try to redeem the code I can't anymore and I'm just trying to figure out how to resubscribe to the subscription but nothing is working.
  4. Terra Strike Win User

Minecraft Java saying I don't own the game when I do own it.

HI thanks, I am on the correct account where bedrock edition was purchased but when I click on the link it still says "buy".
  5. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Java saying I don't own the game when I do own it.

Hi Terra, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Make sure that you're signed in under the correct account, Terra. Also, if you own the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC, you should be able to get the free bundle. Can you please sign in to this link using the account where the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC was purchased?

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf...

You should have an option to "Get" the game for free.
  6. Svlit Win User

Xbox app on PC wont allow me to play certain gamepass games.

I have done this and I no longer have the original problem but instead it says I do not own the game. I can play the game on my Xbox perfectly fine but it does not let me on PC. I have Gamepass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Xbox says I don't own ultimate gamepass when I do - Similar Threads - says don't own

2. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  3. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  4. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  5. Microsoft says I don't own Minecraft despite migrating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says I don't own Minecraft despite migrating: Back in 2021 I successfully migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and have been playing on it. Ever since getting a new PC when I logged in it says I don't own Minecraft. I tried calling, but...
  6. Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...: I have had Java since 2015 and I migrated my account. I have the same account logged in on both the website and the launcher. It has the same gamertag and everything. Please help!...
  7. I bought Minecraft forever ago but now it says I don't own it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft forever ago but now it says I don't own it: I've been able to play the game after purchasing it for months, but now for some reason, it acts as if I never bought it in the first place. When I click the button to buy the game, it tells me I...
  8. It says I don't own GTA even though I do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says I don't own GTA even though I do.: I own xbox gamepass and am supossed to own GTA becuase of that. But when I launch it on PC it says I dont own it. I have linked my xbox and microsoft account to rockstar so don't understand whats...
  9. Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email: I wanted to play minecraft again and I figured out how to get the new launcher working but now it says I don't own the Java edition. I went in my email and found the receipt from when I bought it...
  10. Dlc saying I don't own it xbox fh5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc saying I don't own it xbox fh5: I had all the dlc for forza horizon 5 from the day it was released I had gold and played all the dlc own cars in game that are dlc but for the last week it says I don't own the dlc? iv trouble...