Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription

Discus and support Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i recently tried to play some old games that I got for free for gold, namely Superhot and super mega baseball. I am not able to play these. When i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vKz69, Aug 1, 2020.

1. vKz69
    vKz69 Guest

So i recently tried to play some old games that I got for free for gold, namely Superhot and super mega baseball. I am not able to play these. When i try to play superhot, it says something on the lines of “The original owner who got this game doesn’t own
    Game pass ultimate or Xbox gold anymore”. (Even though I have game pass ultimate and have had gold for years)

For super mega baseball 2, it says that I dont own the game and to go buy it from the microsoft store.

Anyone know why this is happening?

:)

vKz69, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

If you purchased the games on this account, even if they are free they will show up in your purchases in payment and billing on your account on the PC. Make sure they are there. If they are not you may have been sharing the games from another account.
  3. vKz69 Win User

For me the free gold games or actual free games that i download dont show up on purchase history, only games that i actually buy show up
  4. vKz69 Win User

But my gold is active so...
  5. REDD FYRE - Ricky Win User

I have the exact same problem, any one have any answers?
  6. DarkrPhi Win User

So i recently tried to play some old games that I got for free for gold, namely Superhot and super mega baseball. I am not able to play these. When i try to play superhot, it says something on the lines of “The original owner who got this game doesn’t own
    Game pass ultimate or Xbox gold anymore”. (Even though I have game pass ultimate and have had gold for years)

For super mega baseball 2, it says that I dont own the game and to go buy it from the microsoft store.

Anyone know why this is happening?
    One those are l xbox one games

2 in order to KEEP xbox one games with gold games YOU must keep yoir gold membership active
Thema:

1. Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription - Similar Threads - says don’t own

2. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  3. My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...: My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know how to fix it I’ve tried and it’s saying to fix my router security protocol...
  4. why does it say I don’t own nba2k24 after I preordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say I don’t own nba2k24 after I preordered it: So the past couple days I’ve been looking at the time I have left on nba2k24 until it drops so I got off of work today and came home to see how much longer I got and pretty much it says I got to...
  5. Xbox One is saying I don’t own and game and can’t play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One is saying I don’t own and game and can’t play it?: I downloaded a game about two days ago and have been playing it everyday since, however, today when I tried to start the game up it’s presenting the ‘do you own this game’ message and cannot...
  6. Why is my Xbox saying I don’t own games I have purchased and played for years?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox saying I don’t own games I have purchased and played for years?: I purchased call of duty modern warfare (2019). After enjoying the game for a year call of duty Cold War came out, and as an avid fan of call of duty I purchased it. Soon after that, whenever...
  7. Xbox One S Says I’m playing game I don’t own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Says I’m playing game I don’t own: My Xbox keeps saying that I am playing GTA when I do not even own the game or have ever played it and constantly says I’m playing it and keeps my Xbox online and sometimes when I try to play...
  8. Why is my Xbox saying I don’t own a disc owned game ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox saying I don’t own a disc owned game ??: I have had trouble with my disc version on Grand theft auto 5, so I thought to buy it on the store and I bought the version not compatible with my Xbox so I asked for a refund, which was given....
  9. Why does it say I don’t own this game but I was playing it this morning just fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I don’t own this game but I was playing it this morning just fine: Why does it say I don’t own this game but I was playing it just fine this morning 69f0b13e-37b9-443e-a958-aee41f43cb1d
  10. Why does it say, “you don’t own this game”?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say, “you don’t own this game”?: I downloaded block ops 3 from my Xbox app to my home console and when i try to play it, it says I don’t have permission to do so. cf3696f9-6814-4ddc-80da-c3ce0396324c