Xbox saying my gamepass needs payed, but I've got months left on it's duration

Discus and support Xbox saying my gamepass needs payed, but I've got months left on it's duration in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I currently am not able to use Gamepass or gold on my xbox but my subscriptions are payed and don't expire until October. Any ways to fix this at all?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/albertsstuff30, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Xbox saying my gamepass needs payed, but I've got months left on it's duration

I currently am not able to use Gamepass or gold on my xbox but my subscriptions are payed and don't expire until October. Any ways to fix this at all?

submitted by /u/albertsstuff30
    [link] [comments]

/u/albertsstuff30, Mar 17, 2021
  2. JasonSuter Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

So I've bought the ultimate gamepass, no option of subscribing for a year, got the first month for £1 next bill is next month for£10.99, looks like I've got nothing for my years gold I had left, looks like I've been ripped off just as I expected, unless
    I'm missing something
  3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Would an upgrade for the holidays be worth it?

For the All Access if you want to upgrade to Scarlett you will be on a 36 month contract. 12 months for X and 24 months for Scarlett. In my opinion the deal is worth it as you get GamePass Ultimate with it for the whole duration
  4. Terso LOL Win User

How do I disable the family sharing?

Hello i have the same problem it says i need to pay for mc java cause i am playing bedrock through family sharing but ive got the xbox gamepass ultimate and i wont be able to access java until i buy it on the acc but ive had java before if theres more info u need just ask me(also yes i left my family sharing)
  5. Crazy Cat Swag Win User

I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC

Are there different versions of Ultimate Gamepass? There is only one right? It's not like there is Ultimate Gamepass and then Ultimate Gamepass PC right? Its $16 a month for the Ultimate I have and pay for but anyhow it doesn't want to register on my Xbox
    Beta app. It will take me to the store to purchase it for $1 (discounted then $14.99 a month afterwards) but if I go to the Xbox app, it will let me remotely download Gamepass games to my xbox. I literally just got into the CPU scene so i'm trying to troubleshoot
    this
  6. SwingLifeAway85 Win User

Using MS Rewards points for Series X preorder

Thanks for the advice.

To be honest I think I've decided to just pay for the console and use my points to stack 18 months gamepass ultimate...just incase.
Thema:

Xbox saying my gamepass needs payed, but I've got months left on it's duration

1. Xbox saying my gamepass needs payed, but I've got months left on it's duration - Similar Threads - saying gamepass needs

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  4. i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i...: i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i need to buy it 5dfc0b2f-c6f4-4472-8a1d-571f7a7c7db1
  5. every time i try and login into the gamepass on my laptop it say the app is a virus

in XboX Insiders
    every time i try and login into the gamepass on my laptop it say the app is a virus: that is it submitted by /u/AnalystOver9939 [link] [comments]
  6. I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this?: I bought a few games on disc and installed them. I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this? I bought the game, why can't I play the games I own?...
  7. Grounded not opening after saying "Launching Game" Gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded not opening after saying "Launching Game" Gamepass PC: Had Gamepass for a while now and have played multiple other games decided to download Grounded to play with friends but whenever I try to open it, it says "launching game" for around 5-10 seconds...
  8. Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...: So I bought a month of gamepass to try the mobile gaming and it's been awesome for two days. I just went to play again and I wasn't signed out or anything but it is saying I need to buy gamepass...
  9. Why does gamepass say I have a suspension but there is no active suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does gamepass say I have a suspension but there is no active suspension?: This is scaring me and I don't want to get banned for no reason..... 5f1eb7ea-c219-420f-8d3b-4ffde3788ec8
  10. Games say I need gamepass when I own them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games say I need gamepass when I own them: My 2k 21 which I own without game pass digitally and Cold War that I have on disc are telling me I need gamepass to play them I’ve even bought gamepass and it still stays this...