Xbox safety

Discus and support Xbox safety in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just to let everyone know if u come across this xbox ambassador yourfreindbrad4 he is not a real xbox ambassador. ambassadors do not take ip addresses... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsXxINSANExX, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Xbox safety

just to let everyone know if u come across this xbox ambassador yourfreindbrad4 he is not a real xbox ambassador. ambassadors do not take ip addresses and send them to ip ddosers. if u ever come across this person please be advised ur ip could be rendered
    useless if he decides he wants to flood ur ip thank you for youre time

:)

ItsXxINSANExX, Oct 22, 2017
  2. SMX Matrixnez, Oct 22, 2017
  3. THEOWENKILLER, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Xbox safety

Hi there,

While I understand where you are coming from, calling out users in the forums is not permitted.

If/when you come across a user who is breaking the code of conduct, report them through your console so they can be take care of that way.

Mistress Sara, Oct 22, 2017
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

Privacy error on minecraft dungeons

6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Can’t save changes to privacy settings

7. Vinny #1 Win User
  8. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox Safety

9. Ackis Win User

Xbox Safety

Also - stay engaged with him. Ask questions, be interested. You want him to avoid being toxic online, but also to help him avoid people being toxic to him.
Thema:

Xbox safety

1. Xbox safety - Similar Threads - safety

2. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  3. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  4. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  5. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  6. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  7. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  8. How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?: I have the Microsoft Family Safety app installed on my family's phones. Everyone is logged in under their accounts. however, whenever I pull up the app on my phone, it can never find anyone's...
  9. Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error: Hi All, I have tried multiple computer, browsers and on mobile devices. I always get the same error when I go to access Spending under the Microsoft Family account for my child. i have tried over...
  10. what's the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the xbox controller designed by xboxdesignlab?

in XBoX on Windows
    what's the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the xbox controller designed by xboxdesignlab?: what's the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the xbox controller designed by xboxdesignlab? 06fc2164-30f1-4b06-b99b-ee58d527196a