Xbox safety

Discus and support Xbox safety in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just to let everyone know if u come across this xbox ambassador yourfreindbrad4 he is not a real xbox ambassador. ambassadors do not take ip addresses... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsXxINSANExX, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Xbox safety

just to let everyone know if u come across this xbox ambassador yourfreindbrad4 he is not a real xbox ambassador. ambassadors do not take ip addresses and send them to ip ddosers. if u ever come across this person please be advised ur ip could be rendered
    useless if he decides he wants to flood ur ip thank you for youre time

:)

ItsXxINSANExX, Oct 22, 2017
  2. SMX Matrixnez, Oct 22, 2017
  3. THEOWENKILLER, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Xbox safety

Hi there,

While I understand where you are coming from, calling out users in the forums is not permitted.

If/when you come across a user who is breaking the code of conduct, report them through your console so they can be take care of that way.

Mistress Sara, Oct 22, 2017
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

Privacy error on minecraft dungeons

6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Can’t save changes to privacy settings

7. Vinny #1 Win User
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

How To Recieve Messages From ONLY Your Friends?

9. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

playing minecraft with friend who is on another device

Thema:

Xbox safety

1. Xbox safety - Similar Threads - safety

2. How to fix “Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer” for Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix “Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer” for Minecraft: I’m trying to play Minecraft multiplayer, (servers) but it says that my account isn’t set up for me to do so. It tells me to go to aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp to change online play to allow, so I go...
  3. Problem with online safety settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with online safety settings.: Minecraft isn't letting me play realms due to my account privacy settings supposedly. I changed my settings on both the website and my xbox. Nothing has changed and im getting tired of having...
  4. Roblox blocked in Microsoft family safety but my son is still able to play it through Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox blocked in Microsoft family safety but my son is still able to play it through Xbox app: Roblox is blocked in Microsoft family safety but my son is still able to play it through the Xbox app [img] [img] 735b5cc9-e241-4437-9c59-9545b881aa3d
  5. I cannot add anyone to my family safety account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot add anyone to my family safety account.: I cannot add anyone to my family safety account. It started a couple of days ago when I could not give any screen time to my son on the Xbox. I hard reset the consol—same thing. I removed and...
  6. Family Safety blocks certain games without any limits set

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety blocks certain games without any limits set: Since today, Family Safety blocks certain games from starting and asking for "more time" on my son's Windows 10 PC. The games in question are Roblox, Minecraft for Windows and Ark: Survival...
  7. child safety in voice parties

in XBoX Accessibility
    child safety in voice parties: The amount of times i have had party invites from accounts im not friends with that turn out to be young people that sound under 13 is very worrying. There are quite a few weird people in the...
  8. Why can't I edit my online safety settings even though I think I'm not in a family group?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I edit my online safety settings even though I think I'm not in a family group?: When I try to get to online safety settings, I get sent to a page where I was told I couldn't access it and it was likely I was a member in a family group, yet, I don't think I'm in one and even...
  9. Family Safety Features: MSFT are cutting access to products on 13th January 2023 due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety Features: MSFT are cutting access to products on 13th January 2023 due to...: Our son who is an 11 year old autistic boy with development delay is currently registered as the "family organiser" under Family Safety Features. We we try to log in to his account to reallocate...
  10. Family Safety and Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety and Minecraft?: I built my daughter a computer and wanted to play minecraft with her via the Lan option in minecraft but the family Safety section I have set up doesn't seem to be allowing her to join the Lan. Is...