Xbox S Series Steering Wheel
Discus and support Xbox S Series Steering Wheel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought an Xbox s series. Please help me with a steering wheel that is compatible for this console. Purchased the Ferrari one and it won't work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KSmithDuke, Jul 30, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox S Series Steering Wheel
Loading...
-
Xbox S Series Steering Wheel - Similar Threads - Series Steering Wheel
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
GS 550 Steering wheel on xbox series s
in XBoX Games and AppsGS 550 Steering wheel on xbox series s: i have a SuperDrive GS550 steering wheel when i plug it in the xbox it does really weird things. it turns on color filters and the narrator sometimes and the magnifier. And it also turns on the... -
Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?
in XBoX on ConsolesFlash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out.... -
XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels: Please Microsoft, can we have some progress or communication around this issue? 849d9457-8571-48b5-838e-8a5371ee6533 -
What steering wheels are compatible with series X
in XBoX on ConsolesWhat steering wheels are compatible with series X: Sorry if this question has been asked already, however what steering wheels are compatible with the Xbox Series X? Especially wheels from last Gen. I have a Numbskull pro wheel from 2022, after...