Xbox s series halo 5 xbox one disc

Discus and support Xbox s series halo 5 xbox one disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I use halo 5 disc for xbox one on xbox series s, I have a valid license, and don't see any option to put the license key to download it? If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmitKPatel, Sep 28, 2022.

1. AmitKPatel
    AmitKPatel Guest

How do I use halo 5 disc for xbox one on xbox series s, I have a valid license, and don't see any option to put the license key to download it? If I have to buy the license again that would be crazy, maybeI need to complain to Attorney of the state as this would be cheating, answer carefully

:)

AmitKPatel, Sep 28, 2022
  2. CartopBonsai699 Win User

Very slow download speed, rubbish customer service, wish I'd bought a PS4

I have a xbox one s and halo 5 on disc . I would get the disc version of this game install it offline that way you can skip the update . I did this before on my xbox one s.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The license is contained on your halo 5 disc, there is no way to use it with Series S

You will have to subscribe to gamepass or purchase it digitally.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

I hope this clears things up for you.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Out of video memory, trying to allocate a texture... : error

Is this a Xbox Series S or an Xbox One S? If it has a disc drive it’s a One S
  6. ngocphi Win User

xbox one sereis s

Fyi the xbox series s/x has no one in it

This is to reduce the confusion between series s/x and one when it comes to.compatibility

Only the xbox one s all digital is the only xbox one that isn't compatible with discs

However there is no limitation as far as xbox one other then the digital only console as far as xbox one games goes

Vs the series x /s they are backward with xbox one and with the series s limitation as far as discs goes
Thema:

1. Xbox s series halo 5 xbox one disc - Similar Threads - series halo disc

2. Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite: Hello, It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be possible to add title screen from Halo...
  3. XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question: I have the Halo Anniversary edition for xbox 360 which works fine on my Series X for single player. I have played this game both on and offline on my old xbox 360 and noticed that when I start...
  4. Halo wars series x edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars series x edition issues: If i download the ultimate version of halo wars 2 i get no character voices when playing but if i download the standard edition everything work plez help f475a895-5b11-451a-8f30-e286f8ade9a6
  5. Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X: The game launches will successfully launch. But upon hitting press a to play I get stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". The game is updated in its...
  6. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  7. Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X: Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X Tried to update Halo Infinite on Xbox Series X. Stuck in phase of "ready to start". Says "will take a few minutes" then says it's broken and I should try...
  8. Struggling to do a system link on Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with Xbox Series X and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Struggling to do a system link on Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with Xbox Series X and...: I've been trying to play the Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with some family members split-screening on the Xbox One whilst I join the party using the system link. None of us use Xbox Live or Game...
  9. Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc: I have the Master Chief Collection installed via the Xbox app on my pc running windows 11 and the game seems to be reseting my character’s position or teleporting my character with every...
  10. my xbox series x does not recognize the xbox 360 halo 4 play disc, isn'tsupposed to be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox series x does not recognize the xbox 360 halo 4 play disc, isn'tsupposed to be...: i was already able to install the game. but inserting the xbox 360 halo 4 PLAY disc to the xbox series x, I always get a message that it does not recognize it. The disc only has very minor...