xbox S serie with BELL HUB 3000

Discus and support xbox S serie with BELL HUB 3000 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I connect my wired console to the HUB 3000, I only have 30 MBIT / S but yet elsewhere at a friend's with another provider I have 400mbit / s and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theviny, Nov 23, 2022.

  1. theviny
    theviny Guest

    xbox S serie with BELL HUB 3000


    when I connect my wired console to the HUB 3000, I only have 30 MBIT / S but yet elsewhere at a friend's with another provider I have 400mbit / s and in WIFI I am able to have 200mbit /s, my console has even been replaced by the store, and if I plug the same wire into my pc, I get 570mbit/s

    :)
     
    theviny, Nov 23, 2022
    #1
  2. theviny Win User

    xbox S serie with BELL HUB 3000

    thank you

    but I contacted my bell service, and don't even know how to unlock my ports
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

    xbox S serie with BELL HUB 3000

    I'm not sure about this device you're using, but if it's an example a conventional modem/router, this device needs to have these internal settings
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

    xbox S serie with BELL HUB 3000

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    TheViny, I'm sorry but we don't have in-house knowledge about devices of this type.

    But the reason is because of their configuration that they are barring access.

    Below, I am sending the configuration of the internet devices

    So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

    They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

    If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

    set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

    Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

    Port 88 (UDP)

    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

    Port 80 (TCP)

    Port 500 (UDP)

    Port 3544 (UDP)

    Port 4500 (UDP)

    You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

    I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. RedFodder Win User

    I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and nothing has worked yet!

    Its a single device and it is a Bell Home Hub 3000
  6. cody patterson1 Win User

    Xbox series X power cycles my modem

    It's a bell home hub 3000 modem I'm not sure what my OS is atm cause when I turn the system on it reset the modem and my sister is on a zoom meeting I can get that info later but it is a brand new system bought today if that helps at all
Thema:

xbox S serie with BELL HUB 3000

Loading...
  1. xbox S serie with BELL HUB 3000 - Similar Threads - serie BELL HUB

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. My Xbox series S is connecting to a Cogeco connection but not my actual Bell connection

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S is connecting to a Cogeco connection but not my actual Bell connection: As stated, my Xbox series S is refusing to connect to my Bell modem but is perfectly fine connecting to a different modem all of a sudden. Is there anyway to fix this? I've restarted bot my Xbox...