: Xbox S S TV

Discus and support : Xbox S S TV in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox S S TV Hi, You stated 10K, what currency is that in? If we're taking U.S Dollars, UK Sterling or Euro's, that's an awful amount for a TV. You... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DPedrollo, Oct 15, 2020.

1. DPedrollo
    DPedrollo Guest

Hi,

You stated 10K, what currency is that in? If we're taking U.S Dollars, UK Sterling or Euro's, that's an awful amount for a TV. You don't need to spend that much, not even close.

Please tell us your currency.

:)

DPedrollo, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Hoskayra Win User

No signal on TV

Hi, Praveen my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

It's understandable that you're facing this issue with your Xbox One S console not displaying a signal on the TV in Japan. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Check the HDMI cable connection: Ensure the HDMI cable is firmly connected to both the Xbox One S and the TV. Disconnect and reconnect both ends of the cable to ensure a secure connection.

Try a different HDMI cable: If possible, try using a different HDMI cable to rule out any issues with the original cable.

Change HDMI input on the TV: Check the TV's input settings and ensure that you are on the correct HDMI input port connected to the Xbox One S.

Power cycle the Xbox One S: Turn off the Xbox One S completely by holding the power button for about 10 seconds until the console shuts down. Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds, and then plug it back in and turn on the console.

Update the Xbox One S software: Ensure that the Xbox One S is running the latest software updates. Go to Settings > System > Updates and check for any available updates.

Try different HDMI ports on the TV: If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, try connecting the Xbox One S to a different HDMI port.

Check for TV compatibility issues: Check if your TV is compatible with the resolution and refresh rate settings of the Xbox One S. You can adjust these settings in the Xbox One S's video settings.

Try a different TV: If possible, try connecting the Xbox One S to a different TV to rule out any issues with your current TV.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. Christopher Earing Win User

How to use xbox series x console to control my tv

The TV did this fine with other Xbox one s so it's not a TV issue
  4. Arminator Win User

Xbox One S Question

While the Xbox One S is 4k capable, it's "backwards compatible" to FullHD or HD ready TVs that don't have 4k.

Your Xbox One S will work perfectly fine on your current TV, if the Xbox One worked on it.
  5. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Which xbox to choose

Hey there, Xbox One S has got very good 4k upscaled graphics, while the X is true 4k graphics. For now, I've got the Xbox One S, and that works a charm. It is really just up to you, you can either spend a little more for true 4k which you can use on a
    4K TV in the future as well, or you can go with the Xbox One S. You're current TV can support Xbox One/S/X, although an FHD screen, it will look a lot clearer with the S or X.
  6. Julie Annese Win User

Can someone help with set up for a tv with a Roku stick?

I have Xbox S. There is no port that says TV In.
Thema: