XBox S, My G923 is working ONLY with Forza Horizon (3,4), Please help

Discus and support XBox S, My G923 is working ONLY with Forza Horizon (3,4), Please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Just got Logitech G923 wheel, It is not working with any game on my XBox S BUT with the Forza Horizon. With any other game I can navigate the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G., Jun 4, 2023.

1. G.
    G. Guest

Hi,

Just got Logitech G923 wheel,

It is not working with any game on my XBox S BUT with the Forza Horizon.

With any other game I can navigate the XBox menus with the buttons on the wheel until the game starts - from there on nothing is workin Nothin Not the wheel nor any button....

According to GHub (on PC) the G923 firmware is updated.

I was part of MS insider program but unistalled it as one post suggested here I should do so in order to make the wheel work.... Didn"t help.

I know the wheel is fine as with the the Forza Horizon everything works flawlessly, so it is a software issue for sure, but must solve this as nothing else works....

Please help...

:)

2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Gal!

If the wheel works fine with Forza games, then it means that it's not an issue of your wheel. There's a possibility that the other games do not support the use of your wheel or there's an issue in-game.

Have you tried reinstalling the games where the wheel doesn't work? How about performing a factory reset?

If it's a system issue, you may instead file a bug directly to Team Xbox for them to properly investigate the issue. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....
  3. devious much Win User

Fanatec wheel and Forza 5

come on MS, i have a FANATEC GT2, CSPs and shifters, for forza 3,4 and horizon,

at my end of the world it wasnt easy to aquire either but i managed to get it

but unfortunatly if it doesnt work i will simply have to go playstation 4/ gran turismo at least it's guranteed to work on there next generation consoles still
  4. ArdenHornung Win User

forza horizon 4 not starting on series s

Hello, I have the series s too, and forza horizon 4 stopped working. Whenever I pressed a on it, it would go to the black screen (the copyright stuff), then go back to the home screen. I tried restarting my xbox, reinstalling forza, reseting the console, and nothing. Idk what to do, please help me!
  5. MaxO'Connell Win User

Apps give me installation stopped error "0x80072f8f" but games work completely fine. Xbox One S.

Forza horizon 3 not working on the code put in

On the xbox one s 500gb go 4K
  6. Ronin387 Win User

Problem with Record That/ Save screenshot/Game DVR

Hi guys,

My Forza Motorsport 6's screenshots don't save, and when i try to save them by the menù "upload" appear a message that say: "No clips saved. Try again" instead Forza Horizon 2's screenshots are ok! help me please.

cheers and thanks
Thema:

1. XBox S, My G923 is working ONLY with Forza Horizon (3,4), Please help - Similar Threads - G923 working Forza

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  4. My sons g923 connects to his series x won’t work, when we connect it the wheel spins but we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons g923 connects to his series x won’t work, when we connect it the wheel spins but we...: Trouble connecting g923 to Xbox x 208fba5e-e859-44f7-944e-29c7136b04f8
  5. My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...: My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 steering wheel to it and it works up until he needs to press A to start Forza 5, but then it won’t respond to start a game. Any idea’s of...
  6. Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X: Logitech G923 works on PC and XBox One OG. But on Xbox Series X. Buttons work on system before going into game. Once a game is started Wheel and Pedals do not work. On some games buttons do not...
  7. Logitech G923 not working xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working xbox series x: I just bought the g923 and out of the box is. Ot working in my xbox series x. You can use it in the menus and in xbox 360 games, ut not working in amy other game such us forza horizon 5. I...
  8. Does anyone know why the g923 wheel and the turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 don't work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why the g923 wheel and the turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 don't work...: My sim racing wheel is a g923 and I have a turtle beach 600 gen2 headset, and for some reason they don't work together on f1 22, neither solo or online, it keeps disconnecting and connecting...
  9. Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud?: The title explains it I just want to know before buying. 4875f199-8728-4cdf-9bc7-a2e3c6448cfe
  10. Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification: Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification How to make that wheel availlable? Will there be an update to make these wheel settings available...