Xbox s dose not have audio output on TV and shows muted mic icon.

Discus and support Xbox s dose not have audio output on TV and shows muted mic icon. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox s dose not have audio output on TV and shows muted mic icon. Although if connect headset on controller it give audio on headset.Have done every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hiralpatel88, Jun 28, 2020.

1. hiralpatel88
    hiralpatel88 Guest

Xbox s dose not have audio output on TV and shows muted mic icon. Although if connect headset on controller it give audio on headset.Have done every possible troubleshoot but no luck and even tried reset the console keeping apps and data still no luck.

Xbox s dose not have audio output on TV and shows muted mic icon. [​IMG]

:)

hiralpatel88, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. hiralpatel88 Win User

Thank you for pointing out the where to check. It is found that due to 3.5 mm jack on TV some how TV sound went off although no jack was connected. I just insert a jack clear the jack and sound came back on TV speaker.Once again thank you for our valuable
    input and precious time.
  3. TITAN Regiis Win User

Greetings,

I would check you audio settings or your connection to the TV itself, from there check the settings on your xbox in the audio/sound area
  4. RedPhoenix2019 Win User

Headset connected to Xbox One S controller doesn't work.

XBF Erick C,

I'm also running into this issue. I have a gaming headset that had fully functioning audio and mic for several weeks. One day my xbox one s stopped showing that a headset or mic was detected. In the upper right corner of the dashboard I show a mic with
    a slash through it. I have tried 2 different controllers and 4 different headsets with mics. None are being detected. No sound, no mic. I have followed several online instructions from full power cycles, checking the mic on setting, checking the audio
    output headset audio checkbox, and clicking the start party option under user icon from the dashboard. So far nothing changes the mute (mic with a slash) icon in the upper righthand corner back to a headset icon. What am I missing? Also, just to cover all
    bases, both controllers are fully functioning with new batteries and are fully updated. All headsets have been checked on other devices and are fully functional. Please help!
  5. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Headset Echoing

If using headset for game audio and chat, mute the TV or any device your game and chat audio is coming through and make sure 'chat' is set to output through headset only. If you have your tv volume up in the background while you're on the headset there
    will probably be echoing especially if you have your party audio set to output through your TV.
  6. sevendead Win User

Xbox saying headset is plugged in when it's not.

I see you've played Dance Central 2 so I'm assuming you have a Kinect. Even if you have the Kinect muted for game chat it still displays an audio icon to show that you have a microphone on in games.

Not sure why your headset isnt actually working unless the Kinect mic isn't muted and is overriding the headset.
Thema:

1. Xbox s dose not have audio output on TV and shows muted mic icon. - Similar Threads - dose audio output

2. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  3. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  4. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  5. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  6. if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...

in XBoX on Windows
    if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...: i want to buy a xbox series x from the xbox official website, i live in europe if i buy it from there will it come whit the american style power wire? c7a40731-9a79-4a14-832b-236af8c517ea
  7. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  8. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  9. my account got hacked and dose not exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and dose not exist: my account under the gmail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** dose not want to work anymore and when i try to login to minecraft and microsoft xbox on my pc a...
  10. What dose this have to do with system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What dose this have to do with system update: My system update is not letting start up my Xbox b644c769-c07b-407a-b189-9d0a90995f76