Xbox s delegated game profile

Discus and support Xbox s delegated game profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do I deleat my profile on a xbox one s consul? Not the same as an xbox one. ebc51d3b-debd-4b61-9977-90641ed30c36 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DougHarrison3, Mar 6, 2019.

  1. Xbox s delegated game profile


    how do I deleat my profile on a xbox one s consul? Not the same as an xbox one.

    :)
     
    DougHarrison3, Mar 6, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

    Xbox s delegated game profile

    Hello
    DougHarrison3
    ,

    Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

    I understand that you're trying to remove your Xbox profile from your Xbox one S console?

    Here is a helpful link:
    How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One


    Remove a Microsoft account from your Xbox One S console

    It’s easy to remove any Microsoft account from an Xbox One console, because you don’t have to sign in to the account. Here’s how:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account
      > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.

    I hope this helps! Let us know!

    Happy gaming!

    Felix

    Xbox forums support
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

    Xbox s delegated game profile

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the Guide.
    2. Flip over to the gear icon, then choose Settings.
    3. Navigate to Account > Remove accounts.
    4. Select an account to remove, then choose Remove to confirm it.
    5. Choose Close when you're all done
  4. Psycho Archer Win User

    The Future of Call of Duty What Do You think will happen?

    I think the last game in the series will be called Peace. The UN will declare a world peace, and your character will go from delegate to delegate, discussing the treaty. The game will be so bland, that Activision will end up in bankruptcy.
  5. Elohmn Win User

    Thanks for destroying Rare, Microsoft

    Rare the Developers of some obscure 1vs1 Fighter from the early 90's, the Developers of Golden Eye (N64), Conkers Bad Fur Day (N64 & Xbox) and now delegated to creating Avatars and other miscellaneous Xbox 360 Dashboard Items.
  6. ChantingSage878 Win User

    WLID and Confirmation of purchase (and other) E-Mails

    I have the same problem. I don't want my old WLID email address to be a "delegate" on billing.microsoft.com. Even though my Account is on another WLID this email address is still a "delegate" to the account.
Thema:

Xbox s delegated game profile

Loading...
  1. Xbox s delegated game profile - Similar Threads - delegated game profile

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  9. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  10. XBOX ONE S: IPv6 Prefix Delegation

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S: IPv6 Prefix Delegation: Xbox Ipv6 not connecting when my Ubiquiti UDM Pro gateway/router is set to PD /56 from starlink (Average Speed 150Mpbs). It used to connect to AT&T with PD /48 (DSL Average 12Mbps). I reduced the...