Xbox S Console with Game Pass Ultimate - Flight Simulator 2021 Install Problem

Discus and support Xbox S Console with Game Pass Ultimate - Flight Simulator 2021 Install Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 3 month Game Pass Ultimate and I'm trying to install the Xbox S Console of Flight Simulator 2021. I log into my account on Xbox: 1. Go to My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BobbyBAL, Jul 28, 2021.

1. BobbyBAL
    BobbyBAL Guest

I have a 3 month Game Pass Ultimate and I'm trying to install the Xbox S Console of Flight Simulator 2021. I log into my account on Xbox:

1. Go to My Apps & Games

2. Go to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Games

3. Select Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition (Game Pass)

4. Click on "Manage" included with Game Pass (note that "Buy to Own" is not an available option - don't know why)

5. It goes to another screen and nothing happens

Very frustrating! I have enough disk space (over 2 TB) and I'd even purchase this if I could.

Can anyone help with instructions on where I can get the Xbox Console S edition of Flight Simulator that came out today (July 27th) ?

Thanks

:)

BobbyBAL, Jul 28, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 for Xbox.

3. Smwutches Win User

Purchased Flight Simulator via digital code from target - can't play locally on Xbox

What console do you have? Flight Simulator will only work for the Xbox Series S/X. If you have an Xbox One, the only way to play it is through the cloud which requires a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  4. BobbyBAL Win User

Thank you. I have enough space on the Xbox One S as well. However, I didn't know that it wouldn't work from an Xbox One S.

Thanks
  5. Smwutches Win User

Are you using an Xbox One S or Xbox Series S? It's not available on the One S.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Because of the proccessing power and gpu requirements

Xbox one system specs are over a decade old

And it was outdated

Zen 2 platform was released in dec

After series x and ps5

You need at least a computer within 5 years and a 790 gpu or higher with enough texture pipes

Unless they drop the framerates and a lot of the background stuff xbox one nor ps4 will cut it

Please keep in mind if you have a laptop older then 5 years you will be lucky if you can run it

I'd go with recommended specs

Laptop specs aren't thr same as desktops as they are underpowered compared to desktops
Thema:

1. Xbox S Console with Game Pass Ultimate - Flight Simulator 2021 Install Problem - Similar Threads - Console Game Pass

2. Xbox game pass (for console) problema

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass (for console) problema: Olá, gostaria de saber oque se passa com minha inscrição no game pass(for console) com o custo de 10,99€/mês. Eu tinha os 3 meses de oferta na compra do console e agora renovei para o game pass...
  3. Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.: Hellooooo. I have a pretty big "problem" and I have no idea what it could be. It turns out that for years I have been sharing games and Game Pass with a friend on a console in a very simple way. I...
  4. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  5. Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.: I have 3 Xbox series X consoles all are within the same house. we have 3 separate Xbox profiles for me and my 2 sons. is there an option (free or paid) to have the ultimate game pass shared...
  6. Game Pass on new console not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass on new console not working: I finally got my Xbox Series X and after I got all of my games on the new console it will not let me play online games that require Game Pass Core which is what I pay for on a yearly subscription....
  7. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  8. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  9. Can I use PC game pass and Console game pass with one account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use PC game pass and Console game pass with one account?: Is it possible to use one account with Gamepass Ultimate to play one game on console whilst playing a different game on PC? For example, could my account be used to play Ark in console and State...
  10. Console plus the 3-month game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console plus the 3-month game pass: Greetings, I bought a console with the 3-month game pass but I don't see codes or anything. Does anyone know how to activate it or where that 3-month game pass comes from? I already have an...