Xbox S cant connect to the internet

Discus and support Xbox S cant connect to the internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i try to connect it says “its all good” then brings me back to the reconnect page. I have time restrictions but i dont think this is the issue. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Henry Semple, May 27, 2024.

1. Henry Semple
    Henry Semple Guest

when i try to connect it says “its all good” then brings me back to the reconnect page. I have time restrictions but i dont think this is the issue. I cannot play online games or update anything, and cannot use the microsoft store.

Please help.

:)

Henry Semple, May 27, 2024
  2. Piba Rege Win User

Xbox Series S saying there is Service issues but I checked the website and everything is fine.

No my Xbox 1 is saying same thing as well as my s series
    My Series S cant connect, load games, or anything. My wifes xbox one is having no problems whatsoever. We are in the SAME house and using the SAME internet connection.
  3. UnhipDesert Win User

Why would I buy an XBOX ONE?

well m$ losted a customer in me. I sorry but the whole connect to the internet all the time. just done it for me. my point is what if my internet went out for a week due to a storm. now I got a piece of S*** box that I cant play bc I cant get on the internet.
    or 15 yrs from now m$ quits supporting xbox one n u still got a piece of S*** box that I cant play
  4. ChikoYo00 Win User

Games & apps

I cant even play anything I have the Xbox one s and requires something because I cant play offline and im connected to my internet runs perfectly. But for some reason I cant play games. I'm beyond frustrated
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Henry. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing issues connecting your Xbox to the internet. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far such as restarting your router/modem?

If that doesn't work, and you're using WiFi, I advise trying a LAN cable connection instead if possible. If the issue persists over LAN, or you can not use a LAN cable, you could test a different WiFi network such as a mobile hotspot to help diagnose this issue.
  6. SoThrowed31 Win User

Xbox is connected to the internet but can't connect to xbox live

toronto canada. connected to the internet on all other devices in the house. xbox connects to the internet but cant connect to xbox live.
Thema:

1. Xbox S cant connect to the internet - Similar Threads - cant connect internet

2. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  3. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  4. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  5. I cant connect to the internet on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the internet on my xbox: I have an xbox seires s and for a couple of months, no wifi networks were shown on the Choose a connection screen. I disconnected from the internet on my xbox this morning but havent been able to...
  6. I cant connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the internet: Help it wont connect to anything a08dc3f2-9ada-474d-b877-2363e0c79d94
  7. Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer: Can you please help me with my Xbox360 settings bcos i want to start over * Converted to a Question and moved from Internet Explorer. 9ae0fbd2-44db-4be7-8a23-e0a19a88ccc6
  8. xbox connected to internet, but cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox connected to internet, but cant connect to xbox live: few days ago worked fine, but after changing our router to a nighthawk xr500, i have been unable to connect to xbox live and play warzone. i have a wired connection, and when i press "test...
  9. my modem had a reset and cant connect my xbox to internet since

in XBoX on Consoles
    my modem had a reset and cant connect my xbox to internet since: my internet supplier is bell canada we had a electricity shutdown for 5 minutes and when it happens your modem doesnt restart like normal modems usually do lol but i did restart it but since i did...
  10. Cant connect to internet, tried everything what should I do

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect to internet, tried everything what should I do: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lemonkefan21 [link] [comments]