Xbox s and x register as normal xbox ones

Discus and support Xbox s and x register as normal xbox ones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any information on the issue of owning an Xbox series s/x and it still registers as a normal Xbox one I mainly found out about this when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liam� Linford�, May 20, 2023.

1. Xbox s and x register as normal xbox ones

Is there any information on the issue of owning an Xbox series s/x and it still registers as a normal Xbox one I mainly found out about this when I tried to install the next gen of gta on my Xbox series s and it said “not playable on this device” and I thought it allowed series s and x’s but yeah Any updates please let me know thank you

:)

Liam� Linford�, May 20, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Is there a
    [​IMG]
    Look at the back of your console

Does it say xbox one s or x?

If so those aren't series consoles

Series consoles are xbox series s/x

No "one " involved

If it's not one pf the consoles above then its not a series console
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Since you tried to install the next gen version of GTA Online, and it said it wasn't playable on this device means you got an Xbox One console, not a Series X or S.
  4. FabryZio3 Win User

Xbox one doom external

Which kind of xbox is???

Normal xbox one, xbox one S or xbox one X???
  5. [EX] Win User

I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s

Hi,

do you have a Xbox Series S or a Xbox One S ?

Did you buy the X/S Legacy Gold Edition or the normal X/S Legacy Edition ?
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

If I purchased a digital game from xbox one can I still play the game on a new gen console Xbox series x

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist.

On the Xbox Series S|X, you can play all Xbox One games and a few original Xbox and Xbox 360 games. This is called backward compatibility. With backward compatibility on the Xbox Series S|X: You can play all digital Xbox One games.

However, some games are categorized in 2 different groups, one for Xbox S|X and then just for normal Xbox. The Xbox S|X game has more features than the normal one. So for better experience, its best to have Xbox S|X versions if you're using that console.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
Thema:

1. Xbox s and x register as normal xbox ones - Similar Threads - register normal ones

2. My left stick doesn’t register

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left stick doesn’t register: When i push down my left stick doesn’t register. It also doesn’t click when I push down 262e882b-3a3b-4362-b049-5ce9cb4a578a
  3. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  4. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  5. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt: As the title says, my Xbox elite series 2 will register both a keystroke and a button prompt when I press a button, not only that, it registers as both a controller and a virtual keyboard from...
  8. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding...
  9. How do I register as an Xbox distributor and/or reseller in South Africa?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I register as an Xbox distributor and/or reseller in South Africa?: I have looked through the Xbox website and I am unable to find an option/link to apply for an application. 8de6e403-9335-4f0e-b076-336e90aad429
  10. Trouble registering my Xbox Wireless Controller (Robot White)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble registering my Xbox Wireless Controller (Robot White): When I tried to register my Xbox Wireless Controller colored in robot white, I don't think it's recognized correctly. feb1a597-8e6a-43b5-a298-0c7d9251ce99