Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards?

Discus and support Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What will happen to all my points that I have accumulated over the years? Will they transfer over to Microsoft Rewards? Also how do I redeem them as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KodiakShredder9, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards?

What will happen to all my points that I have accumulated over the years? Will they transfer over to Microsoft Rewards? Also how do I redeem them as well

:)

KodiakShredder9, Oct 13, 2017
  2. xbox reward vai acabar / xbox reward will end

xbox reward to be replaced by microsoft reward / xbox reward vai ser substituida pela microsoft reward

RarefiedDart746, Oct 13, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Migration to Microsoft Rewards

Hello imzenumberuno,

The transition to Microsoft Rewards from Xbox Live Rewards will only affect specific Xbox Live Rewards regions, where they will be transitioned to Microsoft Rewards. As a US member, you already have access to Microsoft Rewards, for example.

XBLRewards8, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Pyro75
    Pyro75 Guest
    Nope we lost them all and goodbye the 5 star vip rank and everything with it... this program sucks big time. I really dont know why they call this Microsoft rewards when I went from 10% off of every games or dlc that i bought to
    0%... This is no reward program... this is a shift to hell and not a good way to reward people that have spent thousands of dollar over the years..... Really disapointing.. I'M really considering to cancel my pre order of The xbox one X..

Pyro75, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live

What is? If you mean the Rewards program, you're thinking of Microsoft Rewards. That's a different program from the Xbox Rewards program. Xbox Rewards was run by a third party and ran at the same time as the Microsoft Rewards program for a while. Microsoft eventually shut down the Xbox Rewards program and opened the Microsoft Rewards program to more countries.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  9. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Migration to Microsoft Rewards

Hello imzenumberuno,

The transition to Microsoft Rewards from Xbox Live Rewards will only affect specific Xbox Live Rewards regions, where they will be transitioned to Microsoft Rewards. As a US member, you already have access to Microsoft Rewards, for example.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards? - Similar Threads - Rewards Microsoft Rewards

2. I have a problem with microsoft Rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a problem with microsoft Rewards!: I have a problem with microsoft Rewards, tried redeeming a 200 overwatch coin pack for 1.800 points, the email sent and i have it but im not sure if it is blank or broken. This is what it looks...
  3. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: Microsoft Rewards "Support". Hi All, does anyone know how I can make contact with the team aside from the pointless support tickets please, or any way I can officially make a complaint,...
  4. Microsoft rewards steak has rest to 2 days I have never missed a day

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards steak has rest to 2 days I have never missed a day: Is there any way I can recover my 370 day streak on Microsoft rewards any help would be great thank you 06bcee59-ba0f-4795-92d9-8c9c6c12cc0a
  5. I am experiencing an Issue with Microsoft Rewards as my account is suspended i need due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am experiencing an Issue with Microsoft Rewards as my account is suspended i need due to...: As you can see in image attached below the following error is shown, how can I rectify this... [img] b0261b01-c4e4-4089-ac33-315757516e6e
  6. Microsoft rewards tied to achievements not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards tied to achievements not unlocking: Hi, So I've just started actively pursuing microsoft rewards and came across issues unlocking rewards tied to achievements. This week's (15 January 2023 - 22 January 2023) weekly points (are...
  7. a question about microsoft rewards and gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    a question about microsoft rewards and gamepass: can u earn the rewards points by playing in the game pass app on my pc or just on console? 6f160cd3-da6b-4879-949a-1a162dafd4c9
  8. When Is The Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card coming for Microsoft Rewards(Hungary)

in XBoX on Windows
    When Is The Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card coming for Microsoft Rewards(Hungary): I saw Microsoft Rewards saying That it is coming soon but when is that soon? 94036a60-6406-403d-a2d8-9bf733ece504
  9. Microsoft Rewards Sweepstakes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards Sweepstakes: Split from this thread. hi matt i do not know how to redeem sweep stakes xbox series i am trying to get it cos it sed i was a winner of a xbox series s and the surface pro 8 for 2 hours plz...
  10. I need help with an app which is Microsoft rewards It wasn't working for me so I wanted to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with an app which is Microsoft rewards It wasn't working for me so I wanted to...: Help me please I can't reinstall Microsoft rewards app what should I do? 99a96c43-3134-4912-b712-77df56b367b4