Xbox rewards support.

Discus and support Xbox rewards support. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve hit my annual redemption limit and the rewards app says to contact support. I’ve sent out 2 requests over a week and haven’t heard anything back.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Menace32, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Menace32
    Menace32 Guest

Xbox rewards support.

I’ve hit my annual redemption limit and the rewards app says to contact support. I’ve sent out 2 requests over a week and haven’t heard anything back. I haven’t even been emailed the request was received. I’m just interested in resetting or raising my rewards redemption limit and want to know if or how it can be done? Any info is appreciated thank you.

:)

Menace32, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Worried About The Rewards Change

Xbox Rewards support uses the Xbox Rewards Questions Support forum. Microsoft Rewards support does not use the forums.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Ughhh Help please.

The Xbox Rewards program is not run by Microsoft. Rewards support is only available in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  5. Smwutches Win User

My VIP reward never received

You'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum in order for Rewards support to check into it for you.

Microsoft does not run the Xbox Rewards program which is why regular Xbox support does not have information.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

The Xbox Rewards program is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. So if you redeemed Microsoft Rewards points for game pass, you would need to continue trying to work with Microsoft Rewards support. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

Xbox rewards support.

1. Xbox rewards support. - Similar Threads - rewards support

2. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  3. is microsoft rewards supported in israel?

in XBoX on Windows
    is microsoft rewards supported in israel?: i asked bing ai and it said that it does but when i looked at the website israel isnt supported and an error shows up whenever i try to get in the rewards dash a3883e1d-3469-438e-ace2-ce769fd22f58
  4. My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section: Hi, I hope that someone can help me. For no apparent reason, my rewards account is suspended. I didn’t do anything unusual. I want my account reactivated but I don’t know how. On multiple forums...
  5. What to do if the Rewards Support do not react since weeks?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if the Rewards Support do not react since weeks?: I tried to get in contact with the Rewards Support, because they locked my >300000 RP account where I collected since 5 years on PC and XBox. But they do not react since weeks. I don't even get an...
  6. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  7. E-mail address for rewards support team

in XBoX Accessibility
    E-mail address for rewards support team: Looking for an e-mail address to contact the rewards support team, I've had my account restricted I'm presuming as I forgot I was connected to my employers VPN when I collected my daily points....
  8. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  9. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...
  10. Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...: Xbox not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another account in country that Xbox contain...