Xbox Rewards says my Account needs Attention, it is fine though??

Discus and support Xbox Rewards says my Account needs Attention, it is fine though?? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been receiving emails that my Xbox Live account needs attention and I can't get my rewards points. When I go to my account it says I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MarshallStrong, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Xbox Rewards says my Account needs Attention, it is fine though??

I have been receiving emails that my Xbox Live account needs attention and I can't get my rewards points. When I go to my account it says I need to review my billing information; however I have done this numerous times and nothing has changed. I have bought
    all my games that I own on the Live store and have never had any billing issues.

How can I resolve this and get the points that are pending on my account!

Thanks

:)

MarshallStrong, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Xbox live rewards requires update

Xbox live rewards says my account needs attention. It states that I need to update my email but my information is correct and I have nothing else that I can see that needs attention. Please help.

BrandenWhitewing, Oct 17, 2016
  3. mightyred911
    mightyred911 Guest
    Rewards

Hi everytime I request a deposit from the rewards account I get a message saying that my account needs attention why is this. My account is fine for Xbox but not for rewards

mightyred911, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Sieg for Strong,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve, but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience,
    and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Sieg for Strong,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve, but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience,
    and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

My account says that it needs attention but it is correct.

Hello JQLR,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. Since this issue is currently being caused by a
    database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for
    your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

My Account Status Says Attention Needed

Hello ebotacular,

to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve,
    but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution. Unfortunately, we have no control over billable account information. If you would like to inquire
    about the strange Canadian information on your account, you would have to reach out to Xbox support at (support.xbox.com/contact-us).
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

My Rewards account is still Attention Needed.

Hello SuRyunJ,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. Since this issue is currently being caused by a
    database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for
    your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  9. FullParaic Win User

Account Glitch/auto renewal problem

Okay I need to talk to support if anyone is reading this from support a reply would be nice. just checked my xbox live rewards account and it says that the renewal code i used last night went through fine, and i got rewarded for it. still cant access actual
    account to confirm this even though i'm logged in, this is really getting to me now.

when i go to the support page it doesn't seem to be working at all.......
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards says my Account needs Attention, it is fine though?? - Similar Threads - Rewards says Account

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  4. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  5. Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...: So when I entered the saved code [mod removed] about a month ago on the robux page on roblox. It said "This code has already been redeemed. Allow up to 5 minutes for it to be processed." I was...
  6. Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...: Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks! Enjoy your reward! And nothing happens, no email comes through and points aren’t deducted??? Please help...
  7. My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went...: Microsoft rewards not opening ead18d57-5ddc-469c-b590-ce4f674986fe
  8. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  9. hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...: hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says service unavalible i am in saudia arabia.. 7c8bd985-eb2f-402f-962a-e6ff8c9be04e
  10. I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...: Does anyone know how to fix this? 5f94e2b6-e4f9-4b45-b2b5-d6ef64bdf2a6