Xbox rewards saying im too young?

Discus and support Xbox rewards saying im too young? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried joining Xbox rewards on my xbox and on my laptop and both is saying im too young. Which is incorrect, current age is 24, and my microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheFreekALeek, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Xbox rewards saying im too young?

I've tried joining Xbox rewards on my xbox and on my laptop and both is saying im too young. Which is incorrect, current age is 24, and my microsoft account i used to make my live account says that. Ive even done the whole making the console adult settings
    and everything but im still getting the same thing? Is this a bug or something else i didn't see?

:)

TheFreekALeek, Dec 30, 2015
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox rewards says im an overlord

Congrats? I guess. This is the type of shit they said the program was going to be about. Gain achievements, completing in-game challenges, etc would earn you Microsoft Points. But it just ended up being, spend money to get money. Giving people $5 for reasons they said the program would be designed around a few years after that never came about is a joke.

IndieRock, Dec 30, 2015
  3. DapDaGenius
    DapDaGenius Guest
    Xbox rewards says im an overlord

Well, I had a sign in profile, but I wasn't able to get Xbox live access. I had the original 360 that didn't have wifi. I couldn't move the 360 closer to the computer. Never played online and couldn't connect it to the Internet. Never got any of the achievements I would have unlocked from games like Gears 1 and Kameo. Plus my parents weren't about to pay for Xbox live back then. Lol

DapDaGenius, Dec 30, 2015
  4. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest

User 9242019, Dec 30, 2015
  5. User 9242019 Win User

6. Asphixiate Win User

saying im too young!

i have a family account and had to go to the website to login and change the child birth date. I had to pay 50 cents donation with a credit card in order to verify I was an adult. Waited 24 hours and still no luck. I called EA and they are idiots the
    kid on the phone was telling me it was illegal for my son to play the game and that I am breaking the law. I asked to speak to a supervisor and believe it or not the phone call got disconnected.
  7. OutrunPricey Win User

saying im too young!

not yet, i havnt even got an E.A account
  8. MVG dirk Win User

saying im too young!

have you tried contacting E.A customer services?
  9. ImBriggsy Win User

saying im too young!

I think it's all down to your email address? I am sure that your email address says you are over 18 but check just incase, if not just contact EA :)
Thema:

1. Xbox rewards saying im too young? - Similar Threads - rewards saying too

2. My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended: Hi, my microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended and I don't know why can you tell me how do I reactivate them as I want to redeem them, and when I tried to fill out the form the boxes...
  3. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  4. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  5. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  6. Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...: So when I entered the saved code [mod removed] about a month ago on the robux page on roblox. It said "This code has already been redeemed. Allow up to 5 minutes for it to be processed." I was...
  7. Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...: Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks! Enjoy your reward! And nothing happens, no email comes through and points aren’t deducted??? Please help...
  8. My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went...: Microsoft rewards not opening ead18d57-5ddc-469c-b590-ce4f674986fe
  9. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  10. hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...: hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says service unavalible i am in saudia arabia.. 7c8bd985-eb2f-402f-962a-e6ff8c9be04e