xbox Rewards program is not working say,"you need to update but nothing has changed

Discus and support xbox Rewards program is not working say,"you need to update but nothing has changed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please give us our reward points and someone to call about the problem. We have never had an issue until the first of the year. Thanks!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Superquaz, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Superquaz
    Superquaz Guest

xbox Rewards program is not working say,"you need to update but nothing has changed

Please give us our reward points and someone to call about the problem. We have never had an issue until the first of the year. Thanks!!!

:)

Superquaz, Apr 17, 2017
  2. Rewards points from reward.xbox.con

I have not recieved my xbox rewards points it says I need to update my info but nothing has changed and I have tried but it keeps comming up with same problem

legand killer36, Apr 17, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Will I lose my Microsoft rewards points when Xbox live rewards takes over?

The Microsoft Rewards pogram is not changing. The Xbox Rewards program is turning into the Microsoft Rewards program. So you would not lose any Microsoft Rewards points.

If you need further help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

If you need further help with the Xbox Rewards program, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Smwutches, Apr 17, 2017
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Hi,

The Xbox Live Rewards Team will be able to check your account and provide an appropriate solution to your concern.

To resolve the issues with Xbox Live Rewards, kindly post your concerns directly to
    Xbox Live Rewards Questions Support Forums by clicking this
    link

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 18, 2017
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Hi,

The Xbox Live Rewards Team will be able to check your account and provide an appropriate solution to your concern.

To resolve the issues with Xbox Live Rewards, kindly post your concerns directly to
    Xbox Live Rewards Questions Support Forums by clicking this
    link

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Will I lose my Microsoft rewards points when Xbox live rewards takes over?

The Microsoft Rewards pogram is not changing. The Xbox Rewards program is turning into the Microsoft Rewards program. So you would not lose any Microsoft Rewards points.

If you need further help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

If you need further help with the Xbox Rewards program, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Gamer score issues.

The rewards program automatically receives that data from the Xbox servers so there is no way for you to load it. Achievements levels usually update once a month. Gamerscore has no effect on the Microsoft Rewards program though so it wouldn't make a difference
    once the program changes.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Can't see the missions but still earning points

Since the Xbox Rewards program has been changed to the Microsoft Rewards program in Australia, you will no longer have the same offers as the ones for the Xbox program. You would only be able to take part in what is listed through the Microsoft Rewards program.
  9. BloodOmen222030 Win User

Xbox rewards

Darhyl.

Microsoft really need to listen to what the fan and loyal gamers are saying.

Wow the End of Xbox rewards.

I strongly suggest you also Checkout news.xbox.com as the is NO updates about the Changes not ONE .

Us gamers thrive of puzzles and Challenges but do not like to be treated like Idiots.

The Xbox rewards program is being reduced and nerfed since Aug last year
Thema:

1. xbox Rewards program is not working say,"you need to update but nothing has changed - Similar Threads - Rewards program working

2. I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.: I want to turn off notifications regarding GamePass Rewards program. I'm displeased with how MS is handling it and just want it to go away. But I can't' seem to disable the notification that pops...
  3. Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing?: Is Microsoft shutting down the Rewards program on Xbox and Bing? 447638c5-dd68-4aa1-b36a-12c3b3ed406d
  4. Are Polls and surveys for the rewards program available in belgium?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Polls and surveys for the rewards program available in belgium?: Ive been using the rewards program for +5 years now and i just realised people are getting daily surveys and/or polls for extra points. After looking almost everywhere i havent seen any... Any...
  5. In MLB the show I didn't get my program reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In MLB the show I didn't get my program reward: I reached 110000 in the all star program and the legends and flashbacks pack did nit go into my inventory. I'm livid. d15265d1-fdd2-4707-92da-5c5c8efd6403
  6. Why does the reward program feel unfulfilling compared to Xbox Rewards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the reward program feel unfulfilling compared to Xbox Rewards?: I cant be the only one who feels like we are getting shafted a little. I went from being a lvl3VIP member to feeling like a noob who just joined. Add this to a weird system that feels like it...
  7. Xbox reward program support ticket help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox reward program support ticket help: I used 250 gems on 7 days premium time it appeared i could claim it again as it did not say once per account so i claimed it again however i could not redeem the 7 days and it deducted the gems...
  8. I participated in The Xbox live reward program but i didn't get any rewards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I participated in The Xbox live reward program but i didn't get any rewards?: Hi, guys, I finished with Free game marathon reward program that ended on February 12. I wondered when I will know something about rewards or anything. Maybe I didn't match the criteria....
  9. Reward Program Help.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward Program Help.: I signed up for the reward program some time ago now, but I thought I was due some points with the amount of purchases I made in 2017 but it asked me to sign up again, so I've received nothing so...
  10. Microsoft Reward Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Reward Program: I redeemed a $3 and $5 gift card through Microsoft Rewards and didnt receive email for the code to redeem the money. c9259e9b-3049-45ca-9451-4968e525ed9b