xbox rewards problem

Discus and support xbox rewards problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, when i want to open xbox rewards app on xbox it comes to the screen: 'Update your console location' i don't know what does it mean and why it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AqilM.M, Mar 27, 2023.

1. AqilM.M
    AqilM.M Guest

xbox rewards problem

hi, when i want to open xbox rewards app on xbox it comes to the screen: 'Update your console location' i don't know what does it mean and why it comes. my language and country is turkey (even in microsoft hotmail acc) how can i solve this problem?

:)

AqilM.M, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

why is rewards on xbox not working

For Rewards problems you'd actually contact Microsoft Rewards support, not regular Xbox support. There's a contact link at the very bottom of the Rewards site.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

why must I post here ???

Hello Demonic Cage,

This is the forum for the Xbox Live Rewards program. We are the contact for Xbox Live Rewards issues. If you were forwarded here due to a Xbox Live Rewards issue, it is because we are the best available contact for answering, investigating, and otherwise
    tracking down problems with the Xbox Live Rewards program.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

problem xbox rewards

Hello ComaDrummers,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of
    the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/). We do not see any survey completions on your account. Be sure to fully fill out
    the monthly survey completely to finish that offer. There are no Credits for completing the polls on the MyCommunity page.
  5. Smwutches Win User

problem xbox rewards

Support will double check everything else, but as of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards Problem

You'll need to post in the Rewards section for support to check into it for you -

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

A few things to keep in mind: If you just recently upgraded to gold, it can take several days for the site to recognize the update since their servers take longer to update. Also, not all gold subscriptions are recognized on the program such as promotional
    gold, trials, and secondary members of family plans.
Thema:

xbox rewards problem

1. xbox rewards problem - Similar Threads - rewards problem

2. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  3. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  4. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  5. Microsoft rewards redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards redeem problem: I was trying to redeem 200 robux gift card until it said “We will use your imprecise location to verify that the currency you are redeeming matches your location.” and there is no really good...
  6. Is there a problem with the rewards app ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a problem with the rewards app ?: I'm trying to keep my weekly streak going but in the weekly set the points hunter is not updating f70d18a3-c0f9-4490-95fc-a5dd278d23cf
  7. Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to...: And I don't have a credit card. 8972610b-8aac-4931-aab8-f5979da8cc9f
  8. Reward weekly sets problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward weekly sets problem: Hi all, i was wondering if anyone can help please. I have been collecting and completing the Reward weekly sets each week, I am on week 5 streak and I am still receiving 100 points per week, I...
  9. Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward: Bonjour, mon compte reward est suspendu depuis quelques semaines mais sans raisons justifiée. Quand je veux savoir pourquoi cela me dit que ce n'ai pas de ma faute , et quand je veux contacter le...
  10. Problem with microsoft reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with microsoft reward.: When i try to open the app it takes a few seconds just to say marketplace no supported can someone tell me what that means or how to fix it? Thx for helping 0555c12c-9e1b-41f6-a7be-ebb817d6edf5