Xbox rewards need help to redeem?

Discus and support Xbox rewards need help to redeem? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just recently this morning use the Microsoft Rewards program to use the flip to win I won an Xbox One X and screenshotted it but I still haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Angel Death 16, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Xbox rewards need help to redeem?

I just recently this morning use the Microsoft Rewards program to use the flip to win I won an Xbox One X and screenshotted it but I still haven't received an email on how to redeem it or anything along those lines can someone help me out to redeem my Xbox
    One X so that way it doesn't go void cuz apparently the Xbox Live Representatives couldn't help me out and sent me here

:)

Angel Death 16, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Will I lose my Microsoft rewards points when Xbox live rewards takes over?

The Microsoft Rewards pogram is not changing. The Xbox Rewards program is turning into the Microsoft Rewards program. So you would not lose any Microsoft Rewards points.

If you need further help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

If you need further help with the Xbox Rewards program, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Smwutches, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox live rewards points not migrated

For help with the Xbox Rewards program, you will need to post in the Xbox Rewards support forum.

Smwutches, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Xbox rewards need help to redeem?

Please help, is there a wait period before you receive an email regarding your rewards?

5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their
    customer support.

Smwutches, Jul 7, 2018
  6. They are the ones who sent me here

7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you contact support via phone or chat, that wasn't support for the Microsoft Rewards program. You would need to email them via the link I sent.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Points to change Gamertag?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Rewards points can only be used to redeem gift cards through the Rewards program, not to be used to make purchases on Live. You would
    need to save up enough to redeem an Xbox gift card and then use the money from that gift card.
  9. Shadowskill08 Win User

Xbox codes

Microsoft Xbox codes need to be redeemed on your profile through Xbox, Xbox app, or Xbox.com. Any Epic game codes will need to be redeemed on their site. As long as your Xbox profile is synced, the rewards will transfer over to the game.

Hope this helps!
  10. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their
    customer support.
  11. Smwutches Win User

If you contact support via phone or chat, that wasn't support for the Microsoft Rewards program. You would need to email them via the link I sent.
  12. Angel Death 16 Win User

Please help, is there a wait period before you receive an email regarding your rewards?
Thema:

1. Xbox rewards need help to redeem? - Similar Threads - rewards need help

2. Need help getting my Reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting my Reward points: So I preordered both Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village and both had punch cards for 6000 Reward points but it didn’t let me get any of them 3b355594-bd2b-41fc-a81f-c42789b77a99
  3. I need help gor my Xbox reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help gor my Xbox reward: 1.I need help with my reward point, supposedly they have to deposit the 15th day of each month and I have not been deposited, I had a large amount and I would like to be deposited, before I left a...
  4. Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here: I am looking for anyone who can help me as the available channels have not responded to my inquires. On 5/1 I spent Microsoft Rewards points (earned off Bing/Edge) on two Game Pass...
  5. NEED HELP! missing a reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    NEED HELP! missing a reward: Didn't get the last reward (fase4) for the last month mission, Can anyone help me?? a8784da1-cc26-4233-9ded-02b45c1d5620
  6. need help reward western challenge saying not completed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help reward western challenge saying not completed: I purchased everything to finish the challenge and I got the amount of achievement it said i needed but my xbox live rewards hasn't updated saying that its complete need help...
  7. Need help depositing my reward credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help depositing my reward credits: it says i was supposed to get 15000 credits on the 3rd on Jan and it has not deposited yet please help a959b17b-a1a8-47aa-8851-aae8b8e66b56
  8. need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???: need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ??? dd71d0b9-9b89-4570-9a93-c6cb58b07301
  9. Need help with Xbox One S Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with Xbox One S Reward: Hello, I need help with my Reward 3 days ago I took part in the rewards and There was a message that I received in 24h an e-mail but I got no is this a mistake? Order number.: 635284621530049...
  10. Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task: i completed the three task to be entered to win a tv and recieve a reward for doing so. I didnt get the reward for November and i waited for a month already . so im contacting you guys to figure...