Xbox rewards não ganhei os gems
Discus and support Xbox rewards não ganhei os gems in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a game before June 30 and I did not receive the gems and it did not increase my entrea of my vip I want to know the reason? because it was in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by exmesut gabriel, Jul 10, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox rewards não ganhei os gems
Loading...
-
Xbox rewards não ganhei os gems - Similar Threads - rewards não ganhei
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont... -
Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.
in XboX InsidersTried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend... -
Xbox rewards is still not fixed.
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by... -
Xbox please consider expanding the rewards program
in XboX InsidersXbox please consider expanding the rewards program: Yes I know it’s a not a mindblowing loyalty program but still I would very much like to participate in it. I live in Finland where we can earn Microsoft points but for some weird reason we can’t... -
Porque a Microsoft Rewards ainda não está disponível na Xbox em Portugal?
in XboX InsidersPorque a Microsoft Rewards ainda não está disponível na Xbox em Portugal?: Olá, Xbox/Microsoft Rewards, Sou um utilizador da Xbox em Portugal e gostava de saber por que razão a aplicação Microsoft Rewards ainda não está disponível na consola no nosso país. Muitos outros... -
Não consigo me cadastrar no xbox live reward
in XBoX Rewards & SocialNão consigo me cadastrar no xbox live reward: Boa noite. Gostaria de saber como é que eu faço para me cadastrar no xbox live reward. Já tentei várias vezes, desde o momento que eu comprei o xbox live em novembro. Já segui todas as etapas e...