Xbox Rewards in Czech republic

Discus and support Xbox Rewards in Czech republic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Yesterday was the update on Xbox. And for the Czech Republic, after updating the console, Xbox Rewards is automatically installed, but it does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jurgen1488, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

Hello, Yesterday was the update on Xbox. And for the Czech Republic, after updating the console, Xbox Rewards is automatically installed, but it does not work. When will this feature be accessed? Or is it a mistake and will soon disappear?

:)

Jurgen1488, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    6,250 Rewards Credits

Since the Rewards program is not available in the Czech Republic, it would not be possible to convert credits into Czech currency or for you to have a Rewards account set for the Czech Republic.

Smwutches, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Xbox Rewards

So the problem is i live in the Czech Republic and i wanted to sign up for xbox rewards but i cant because its telling me its not allowed in my country.

My question is: can i do anything with it or will Xbox add the Czech Republic to the list so the citizens of the Czech Republic can get rewards too?

VanillaSnipez, Nov 17, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Nov 17, 2018
  5. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest
    Thanks, but this is no answer or some help for me.

Jurgen1488, Nov 17, 2018
  6. I believe if it's installed it would be availble in the next couple of weeks

ForzaDrift Girl, Nov 17, 2018
  7. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    As you can see in that page the Czech Republic is not part of the countries covered by Microsoft Rewards

Hope that answers your question!

M3tal Daz3, Nov 6, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

6,250 Rewards Credits

Since the Rewards program is not available in the Czech Republic, it would not be possible to convert credits into Czech currency or for you to have a Rewards account set for the Czech Republic.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards (rewards for Gamerscore)Xbox Rewards (rewards for Gamerscore)

The Microsoft Rewards program is actually available in 21 countries, not just the US (although unfortunately not for the Czech Republic). It has recently been expanding so it is possible it could come to the Czech Republic at some point.

However, even with the rewards program, there are no rewards given for gamerscore.
  10. Jurgen1488 Win User

Add czech language and support on Xbox console.

Yesterday was be released for Czech republic Xbox Rewards. Well, on bigger support for Bohemia is still working.
  11. Mythus CZ Win User

Gamepass Rewards quest - GoW not completing

Damn.. Would like to participate in Xbox Live Rewards, but it's not available in Czech Republic.. Hope it will be added soon..
  12. GamerYo23 Win User

I still don't get why can't we have rewards in Czech Republic.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards in Czech republic - Similar Threads - Rewards Czech republic

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  6. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  7. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  8. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  9. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  10. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox rewards for czech republic