XBOX REWARDS I HAVE MADE ALOT OF PURCHASES ON MY XBOX. GAMES, MOVIES, AND MOVIE APPS SUCH AS ...

Discus and support XBOX REWARDS I HAVE MADE ALOT OF PURCHASES ON MY XBOX. GAMES, MOVIES, AND MOVIE APPS SUCH AS ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING REWARD POINTS ON MY PURCHASES ON MY XBOX 0ff0f587-743f-4a5a-97a2-d536bc06b164 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by geterdoneky, Jan 11, 2014.

1. geterdoneky
    geterdoneky Guest

XBOX REWARDS I HAVE MADE ALOT OF PURCHASES ON MY XBOX. GAMES, MOVIES, AND MOVIE APPS SUCH AS ...

I HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING REWARD POINTS ON MY PURCHASES ON MY XBOX

:)

geterdoneky, Jan 11, 2014
  2. jmac4life
    jmac4life Guest
    Spent thousands but no points for it

spent thousands of $ but haven' had much rewards but been a steady member of xbox live and xbox rewards for the better part of a decade. Have almost 200 movies and countless games all digital downloads figured I would have alot of rewards.

jmac4life, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Wayngsta TC
    Wayngsta TC Guest
    Missed reward points for 3 years, since I went to xbox one.

I have not been receiving reward points on any purchase for the past 3 years. Such as games purchased digitally, movie rentals and movie purchases, game add-ons and ect.... I specifically remember purchasing Garden Warfare 2 because it came with 20,000 points
    as a special and I never got those. I recently bought Battlefield 1 and it was supposed to come with 5 dollars worth of points with it. I only got points for surveys. I am very dissaticfied with xbox and the rewards program. please help me.

Wayngsta TC, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Jan 12, 2014
  5. why have i not been getting my rewards or rebates and my vip status hasnt chaged

SHORTYBIGG187, Feb 1, 2016
  6. Like Daft Badger said, 2 years ago, you need to post Rewards questions in the Rewards forums where they will see your questions and answer them.

HyruleBalverine, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Movie rewards program

Direct Message from THE MEGATRONIC: "I made the perchase on my Xbox in the Xbox store. Does that still count?"
    The terms and conditions of the Gotta Get 'Em All Mission say the movies need to be purchased through the Microsoft Movies & TV App. So, my assumption is that they won't count. I would get some more information from official Rewards Support, though!
  8. HyruleBalverine Win User

XBOX REWARDS I HAVE MADE ALOT OF PURCHASES ON MY XBOX. GAMES, MOVIES, AND MOVIE APPS SUCH AS REDBOX, NETFLIX, BUT HAVE NO REWARD POINTS FOR DOING SO

Like Daft Badger said, 2 years ago, you need to post Rewards questions in the Rewards forums where they will see your questions and answer them.
  9. SHORTYBIGG187 Win User

XBOX REWARDS I HAVE MADE ALOT OF PURCHASES ON MY XBOX. GAMES, MOVIES, AND MOVIE APPS SUCH AS REDBOX, NETFLIX, BUT HAVE NO REWARD POINTS FOR DOING SO

why have i not been getting my rewards or rebates and my vip status hasnt chaged
  10. Daft Badger Win User

11. banky71 Win User

Movies Anywhere

One of the issues I have with online movie/tv purchases is that my broadband speed isn't that great and many times end up with video hangs and/or blurry picture.

I am thankful that you can still download your purchases on the Xbox 360 so as to avoid hangs and drops in picture quality.

My question is:

With Movies Anywhere, if you sync up all your purchases and launch Microsoft 'Movies & TV' app on your Xbox 360 can you download purchases made from other

providers other than Microsoft Movies & TV (e.g. download purchases from Amazon video) ?
    I'm able to watch all my xbox movie, most of my apple TV things and most of my Amazon movies on my xbox.
Thema:

1. XBOX REWARDS I HAVE MADE ALOT OF PURCHASES ON MY XBOX. GAMES, MOVIES, AND MOVIE APPS SUCH AS ... - Similar Threads - REWARDS MADE ALOT

2. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  3. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  4. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  7. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  8. Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked...: Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked finish and received no credit in game pass app. At the main menu, I went to ride, career session, highlands,...
  9. Where are my reward points for purchases made on Xbox Live for October and November 2017?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where are my reward points for purchases made on Xbox Live for October and November 2017?: I have purchased every new release title for October and November 2017 from the Xbox Live store and am entitled to 6% back on my purchases from the Xbox Live Rewards program. I have spent close to...
  10. Purchases made but no reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Purchases made but no reward: Purchases made but no reward, can you check on this, have brought a few things though the store, forza bits and at least one other game. b798bdb8-b748-4e84-abfe-9b7672fa13d1