Xbox Rewards Help! Search Support

Discus and support Xbox Rewards Help! Search Support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, I need help. I'm looking for a way to write to support. I bought a game and am not getting the Rewards points for it! I've been waiting almost 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Floydine, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Floydine
    Floydine Guest

Hey,

I need help. I'm looking for a way to write to support. I bought a game and am not getting the Rewards points for it! I've been waiting almost 2 weeks. Can someone help me? thank you for help

:)

Floydine, Mar 3, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You will be needing to reach out to Microsoft Rewards Team by visiting this link then click “Get Help”:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Francia J. Win User

You’re welcome! Stay healthy and safe.
  4. Floydine Win User

Thank you so much for your help 😊
  5. crazydude1965 Win User

Problem

Make sure you have xbox rewards app on your xbox bing and edge on your phone and use edge on your tablet or laptop to get best from microsoft rewards. Hope this helps then search microsoft rewards check your micosoft. Account for the different rewards
    on different platforms.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live rewards points not migrated

For help with the Xbox Rewards program, you will need to post in the Xbox Rewards support forum.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards Help! Search Support - Similar Threads - Rewards Help Search

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...
  4. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  5. hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...: hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says service unavalible i am in saudia arabia.. 7c8bd985-eb2f-402f-962a-e6ff8c9be04e
  6. how can i get unbanned from microsoft rewards HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get unbanned from microsoft rewards HELP: i was informed i had been banned from 'rewards points' on phone, laptop and xbox i cant earn points through my game pass or anywhere else, the reason given was i had been using a VPN but they...
  7. My ms rewards redeem page showing,"Opps look like you are on the go!" can anyone help me to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My ms rewards redeem page showing,"Opps look like you are on the go!" can anyone help me to...: In my microsoft rewards account,my redeem page showing,"Opps,look like you are on the go.Please help me to fix this issue. 0325d40c-99e0-4560-9ba5-2c7f5a4862d9
  8. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...
  9. Can't get help regarding not recieveing microsoft reward points, support is no help. What...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get help regarding not recieveing microsoft reward points, support is no help. What...: I have had an issue for 4 months now where when I complete the microsoft weekly rewards on xbox I NEVER get the 100 points for completing all 3 challenges. I contacted support many times and they...
  10. Need help getting my Reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting my Reward points: So I preordered both Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village and both had punch cards for 6000 Reward points but it didn’t let me get any of them 3b355594-bd2b-41fc-a81f-c42789b77a99