Xbox Rewards Greece is not available

Discus and support Xbox Rewards Greece is not available in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, It has been some months since Microsoft Rewards was officially introduced for Greece, however when I try to access Xbox Rewards it says that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/snikito, Feb 19, 2023.

1. /u/snikito
    /u/snikito Guest

Hello,

It has been some months since Microsoft Rewards was officially introduced for Greece, however when I try to access Xbox Rewards it says that the service is not available. Are there any plans to include support for this region?

submitted by /u/snikito
    [link] [comments]

/u/snikito, Feb 19, 2023
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Reward Program

Hello HeatedDread4,

Greece is not a eligible Rewards region, so you cannot register into the Xbox Live Rewards program.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

XBOX Rewards program in Greece?

Hello m1kemath,

While we do add new regions to the Rewards program from time to time, we do not announce that news here. We would announce that kind of information via our twitter, @XboxLiveRewards.
  4. swuthmaster Win User

Activision's "The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct" cancelled (PC version)

it hasn't been cancelled. It's just not available in Greece.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Netflix in Greece

Please don't bump old threads. Since Netflix itself just became available in Greece, it may be some time before the Netflix app becomes available through Xbox.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox Game pass ultimate

Hi,

If the offer is still available, you should be able to get game pass for that price. Game Pass Ultimate is available in Greece.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards Greece is not available - Similar Threads - Rewards Greece available

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  6. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  7. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  8. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  9. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  10. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...