Xbox rewards gift card dont working

Discus and support Xbox rewards gift card dont working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon I wanted to say here that today I tried to redeem a roblox gift card, using xbox rewards points, but when I went to redeem it on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lulecone, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Lulecone
    Lulecone Guest

Good afternoon

I wanted to say here that today I tried to redeem a roblox gift card, using xbox rewards points, but when I went to redeem it on the site, it just didn't work, I already tried to remove the "- "I wanted to say here that today I tried to redeem a roblox gift card, using xbox rewards points, but when I went to redeem it on the site, it just didn't work, I tried to remove the " - " and nothing,I'm pretty sure I copied everything right, as I saw all the code being marked up when I went to copy

I wanted to know if there is a way to see the code again or simply do something about it.

:)

Lulecone, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Lulecone

You can send the code again to your account using the rewards page, for this go to this link:
    https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

Once there click on “resend”

If the code still doesn’t work, the best option is reach the rewards support here
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

xbox gift card microsoft rewards

Hiya, pranavnarala!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like the option to redeem xbox gift cards is currently not an option for Microsoft rewards. Here is a link for more information in regards to this issue.

I don't see the Microsoft Rewards gift card I want
    . I hope this information was helpful.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

You cannot buy Google Play gift cards with Microsoft Rewards Points as they aren't available on Microsoft Rewards or Microsoft gift cards. If you happen to have a redeemed Amazon gift card tied to your Amazon account, you may be able to just search Google
    Play gift cards on Amazon and purchase it with your available Amazon credit. Using the Redeem tab on Microsoft Rewards, going to shop, and then selecting the Amazon gift card (if you have enough points) may be able to get you a Google Play gift card you are
    looking for on Amazon. Please understand that may work, it is not guaranteed to work.

As another user had pointed out, you could also try and redeem your rewards points for a Walmart or Target eCard (online gift card similar to Amazon) and buy a Google Play gift card through their websites or online or in store. Those are also not guaranteed
    to work but may work.

Google Play gift cards aren't currently an available reward option but there are plenty others.
  5. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Pre ordering Series X with gift cards

This page covers most of those details. Check the FAQ at the bottom.

The important parts would be

"Do gift cards expire?

No, gift cards purchased at retail never expire. Note that promotional gift cards like those from Microsoft Rewards or Xbox Live Rewards do expire."

"What is the difference between a Microsoft Gift Card and an Xbox Gift Card?

The cards work just the same. Once redeemed to your Microsoft account, you can spend your balance at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox."

"Where can I spend a gift card?

Once redeemed to your Microsoft account, your gift card balance is available to spend when you shop at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. Gift cards do not currently work at physical Microsoft Stores."

Should cover you. One thing I'm not certain with is if "gift cards" can be used to pre-order physical goods. Might want to check with Microsoft Store support on that?
Thema:

1. Xbox rewards gift card dont working - Similar Threads - rewards gift card

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  4. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  5. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  6. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  7. Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...: Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks! Enjoy your reward! And nothing happens, no email comes through and points aren’t deducted??? Please help...
  8. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  9. Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards?: Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards? a8d23932-f304-4613-9c73-97b941673eaa
  10. Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...: Above: Also, I think it would be a good idea for Microsoft to add a vbucks gift card for redeeming (just like there is already a League of legends gift car and Overwatch gift card) if what i said...