Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

Discus and support Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it?? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; History: changed the email address associated with my Gamertag way back in 2012/2013... this has all been working fine...i sign in on xbox/www/phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VincentVegaUK, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

History: changed the email address associated with my Gamertag way back in 2012/2013... this has all been working fine...i sign in on xbox/www/phone all with the correct email address for my Gamertag

However, I've only recently noticed that the emails that Xbox Live Rewards are sending, are being sent to the wrong address.. they are going to the old email address that used to be associated with my Gamertag.

I have looked everywhere to see where this is stored and how to changed it to the correct email address, but can't find it anywhere, can you help?

:)

VincentVegaUK, Mar 8, 2018
  2. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

Ok well unfortunately in this case that is not correct, because when I go to the billing info as per your suggestion, it shows my current email address NOT the email address that you are sending the rewards emails to.... so where is it getting my old email
    address from?

VincentVegaUK, Mar 8, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello VincentVegaUK,

We use the billing email for your account to send emails. If you have not updated this recently, we may still be using an email address from an older data source. You can change this information by going to the commerce page at (https://account.microsoft.com/),
    selecting "Edit your billing info", and then changing your billing email from that screen. As you request, we will leave this thread unlocked, but cannot guarantee a prompt response.

XBLRewards8, Mar 8, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello VincentVegaUK,

We use the billing email for your account to send emails. If you have not updated this recently, we may still be using an email address from an older data source. You can change this information by going to the commerce page at (https://account.microsoft.com/),
    selecting "Edit your billing info", and then changing your billing email from that screen.

XBLRewards8, Mar 8, 2018
  5. VincentVegaUK Win User

Hello ,

selecting "Edit your billing info", and then changing your billing email from that screen. As you request, we will leave this thread unlocked, but cannot guarantee a prompt response.
    Ok well unfortunately in this case that is not correct, because when I go to the billing info as per your suggestion, it shows my current email address NOT the email address that you are sending the rewards emails to.... so where is it getting my old email
    address from?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello VincentVegaUK,

selecting "Edit your billing info", and then changing your billing email from that screen.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello VincentVegaUK,

8. Stig Assassin Win User

Missing code for Halo Week Drop Shock

Rewards support said that I could not receive emails from them becuase at the time of signing up I did not have the Xbox marketing option turned on for my account. I turned it on after they told me that, but they said it still won't change anything for Rewards
    offers.

Yes, I do have two email accounts it could have gone to. Both are checked regularly and it is not there. I changed my preferred email address around the time of this promotion so that is why it could go to different emails. The only email I receive from
    Rewards is the monthly statement that continues to go to the old email address. Sorry for the confusuon.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Sign In Email Query

The emails you are getting are addressed to the old email address? If people are still using that email address that is where the emails will go regardless to which one is primary.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it?? - Similar Threads - Rewards emails going

2. Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders

in XBoX on Windows
    Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders: As the title says, I won a surface pro 9 playing scratch and win within ms rewards on the Xbox. I got the congratulations screen as well as a unique code. I was told that I would be emailed to...
  3. how do i add a microsoft rewards number while my 30 day locked mode (b/c i changed my email)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i add a microsoft rewards number while my 30 day locked mode (b/c i changed my email)?: so i want to redeem an amazon gift card and i contacted ms rewards and they said add a non voip number. How am i suppossed to do that with (and/or without) the 30 day security lock mode on my...
  4. Microsoft Reward Not Sending Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Reward Not Sending Email: I tried redeeming the Roblox 100 robux reward and it saif that i don't have enough points but took them anyway and i have waited several hours and have had no reward. Help?...
  5. i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...: last night i used allmy points to get a monthly xbox gold live card code and i got the confirmation code of me redeeming them but i havent recieved the email with my xbox live code its been a day...
  6. Been 2 days no reward email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Been 2 days no reward email: I bought 2 of the 10,000 credits and 2 5,000 credits from the vault and I have not gotten a email yet I think it's going on 3 days now. What do I need Todo? 233b0cb0-150c-4b13-864b-0579cde28968
  7. Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points: Hello, when I went to redeem MyVIP gems for 10,000 Microsoft reward points, I accidentally used the wrong email and didn’t use my Microsoft rewards account email. I tried to make a Microsoft’s...
  8. Incorrectly type email address while redeeming a reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Incorrectly type email address while redeeming a reward: Hello, I went to redeem a reward (fallout shelter lunchboxes) and accidentally typed @hotmal.com without the "i" in "mail." So I will not receive it. Is there any way to either get the code sent...
  9. I deleted the email that had my reward.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I deleted the email that had my reward.: I completed some missions from the Month of October for Forza Motorsport 7, I was awarded a free Hoonigan Car pack but I can't find it, so I fear I deleted it. Is there any way to get it back?...
  10. email tells me i have 15k+ lifetime points, reward site says something different

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    email tells me i have 15k+ lifetime points, reward site says something different: hello there! i recently got an email that told me about new "hot rewards" i clicked it and it told me ive got 15k+ lifetime points. i never used the rewards since i signed up to it. now i went to...