xbox rewards dosent work

Discus and support xbox rewards dosent work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im having trouble making an account for the rewards it WILL NOT LOAD AND LET ME MAKE AN ACCOUNT ive tried over 100 times please help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SWAGGERDJ8097, Jan 28, 2018.

  1. xbox rewards dosent work


    im having trouble making an account for the rewards it WILL NOT LOAD AND LET ME MAKE AN ACCOUNT ive tried over 100 times please help me

    :)
     
    SWAGGERDJ8097, Jan 28, 2018
    #1
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  3. xbox dosent work

    xbox dosent work

    power is on

    but screen is black

    and i tried many cable for HDMI

    But still not work
     
    PowerTrout17485, Jan 28, 2018
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

    xbox rewards dosent work

    Frizio I iB, Jan 29, 2018
    #4
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

    xbox rewards dosent work

  6. afrob HD Win User

    why is my Fortnite screen solid blue but can hear game sound?

    Since Yesterday i have the exact Same Problem.

    Change User dosent Work

    Change language dosent Work

    Factory reset dosent Work

    Delte all Savegames dosent Work

    Clean Cache dosent Work

    On my PC fortnite works very Well.

    Can someone Help me?
  7. WPAK Win User

    xbox dosent work

  8. Norr786 Win User

    0x97e10804 whats going on guys

    Same problem here in england no games will start, re-downloading dosent work, rebooting xbox dosent work northing works lesson learned always buy games on disk
  9. cr4zy f1sh Win User

    changing my gamertag

    ... it dosent work like that. Is the gamer tag has been used. Its gone forever. Xbox dosent release gamertags.
Thema:

xbox rewards dosent work

Loading...
  1. xbox rewards dosent work - Similar Threads - rewards dosent

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  5. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  6. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  7. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  8. Xbox please consider expanding the rewards program

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please consider expanding the rewards program: Yes I know it’s a not a mindblowing loyalty program but still I would very much like to participate in it. I live in Finland where we can earn Microsoft points but for some weird reason we can’t...
  9. Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days: I've noticed that the daily rewards for playing an ultimate pass game or a game installed isn't working for about 2/3 days now. So far I've tried rebooting and checked for updates but nothing...
  10. Is MS Rewards really a loyalty program?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is MS Rewards really a loyalty program?: Last XMas my account 's been suspended, temporary said the message, but I'm still nearly July suspended, I earn rewards but I can't redeem. Make regular Bing researches and suspension by AI will...