Xbox rewards and location issue.

Discus and support Xbox rewards and location issue. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I keep getting a message every time I try to load the Xbox rewards app. It states “Update your consoles location’. I have checked and changed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jolly_Project, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Xbox rewards and location issue.

I keep getting a message every time I try to load the Xbox rewards app.

It states “Update your consoles location’.

I have checked and changed location but it keeps requesting this every time I open the app.

Can anyone help.

submitted by /u/Jolly_Project
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jolly_Project, Mar 11, 2023
  2. cf2eddie Win User

Xbox Rewards Location Issue

I have been on xbox live for years and my currently weekly streak on rewards is 56 so its got nothing to do with my region.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Rewards Location Issue

It doesnt matter which region you select

You didnt understand the error

Ms rewards checks your geo ip

And ms rewards is NOT in all regions

So you have to set your account region to your actual region and no.its based on country not continent

If you dont live in an xbox live region you cant joins
  4. mark townley Win User

Xbox Rewards App location issue

Thanks, iv reached out to the rewsrds app support team as I'm not seeing anything from other insiders about the app.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Mark! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Its possible that the situation its as you mentioned an issue on the insider program, but you should contact about this the insider forum to know more about that

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Also some users face this problem because they set a different region than the one they are physically in
  6. T1TANMONKEY Win User

I am having this same issue and I'm not part of the insiders program.
Thema:

Xbox rewards and location issue.

1. Xbox rewards and location issue. - Similar Threads - rewards location issue

2. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  3. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  4. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  5. How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?: Each time I try to open my rewards app on console it states that I need to update my location and won't allow me to go any further so therefore I have lost my streak and Microsoft support haven't...
  6. Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location'

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location': As of today, I cannot load the MS Rewards app. It instead displays the error message. 'Update your console's location Go to System > Settings > System > Language & Location to match it to your...
  7. Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?: I recently moved to the Isle of Man from the UK and since I have not been able to access the Microsoft Rewards as it keeps saying "oops it looks like your on the go". I've changed my location...
  8. I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...: Does anyone know how to fix this? 5f94e2b6-e4f9-4b45-b2b5-d6ef64bdf2a6
  9. Microsoft rewards wants me to update my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards wants me to update my location: Hi, I have looked through the other threads and done the suggestions - I have tried restarting the router, resetting the xbox, and using a different Internet connection, but nothing is working,...
  10. Change of ISP affecting location recognition for Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Change of ISP affecting location recognition for Microsoft rewards: Hi, Please could I ask for some assistance? I have just changed ISP from Virgin Media to BRSK and my Xbox Series X will now no longer recognise that it is in the UK. When I try to access...