xbox rewards $10 rebate rules

Discus and support xbox rewards $10 rebate rules in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello i have been dooing xbox rewards for about a year now an have wondered if there is a time frame rule to qualify for the rebate on $10 purchases.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tsu4311, Jan 5, 2014.

1. tsu4311
    tsu4311 Guest

hello i have been dooing xbox rewards for about a year now an have wondered if there is a time frame rule to qualify for the rebate on $10 purchases. is the 10 bucks cumlative or does it need to happen with a certain window of time i.e. 30 days. for example
    does a 5 dollar purchase in january and a 2nd 5 dollar purchase in february qualify for getting the rebate? or would the 10 dolars need to be spent in the same month?

:)

tsu4311, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Do i keep my Rebate?

with the transition of Xbox rewards> microsoft rewards Do i still keep my 10% monthly rebate? i am hoping so....

DragonskissXXX, Jan 5, 2014
  3. My Xbox Live Tenure of 7+ years isn't showing up on Xbox One/ Windows 10 app

Well apparently now my xbox live rewards isnt showing my tenure either so now im down to a 3% rebate instead of the 5 star 10% rebate. What is going on?! This is more frustrating that not.

MrLordIncognito, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For Rewards program questions, you should post in the Rewards forum -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

With the new version of the program, the purchases are cumulative. So if you were to make a $5 purchase in January, it will roll over into February. The same if you were to make a $9.99 and $4.99 purchase in the same month. You'd get the credits for $10
    of those purchases and the remaining would roll over to the next month.

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

For Rewards program questions, you should post in the Rewards forum -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

With the new version of the program, the purchases are cumulative. So if you were to make a $5 purchase in January, it will roll over into February. The same if you were to make a $9.99 and $4.99 purchase in the same month. You'd get the credits for $10
    of those purchases and the remaining would roll over to the next month.
  6. MrLordIncognito Win User

My Xbox Live Tenure of 7+ years isn't showing up on Xbox One/ Windows 10 app

Well apparently now my xbox live rewards isnt showing my tenure either so now im down to a 3% rebate instead of the 5 star 10% rebate. What is going on?! This is more frustrating that not.
  7. DragonskissXXX Win User

Do i keep my Rebate?

8. Smwutches Win User

Do i keep my Rebate?

It won't be exactly the same as the Xbox Rewards rebates. Since you're at 5 stars, you would earn an extra 100 points for every $1 you spend instead of just the 10 points per $1.
  9. WolfiesDen360 Win User

CAN I PLEASE HAVE IT BACK

If you play cards right, you can get points at about half. Rebates, rewards etc. So, yea, 1600 will run you about $10.
Thema:

1. xbox rewards $10 rebate rules - Similar Threads - rewards $10 rebate

2. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  3. Play a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50: Hello, I noticed from 2 days in a row. Play a PC Game reward it's giving me 10 points instead of the 50 it should. I'm located in spain. So i missed 80 points. Could you please check if it's a...
  4. Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and...: rewards for V Victory not showing up on Xbox the Achievements is shown up on my xbox phone app??? b9cbb29b-c36b-4c47-8f59-82718ed32a1c
  5. Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds reward not triggering. Alpha Skip-Ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds reward not triggering. Alpha Skip-Ahead.: u/TrainAss while this may not be an insider feature this may well be related to the fact that the console is in Alpha Skip-Ahead, I forgot to add that to my original post. Has anyone else not...
  6. Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds reward not triggering

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds reward not triggering: Hi guys & gals, Has anyone else not received their +500 points for the Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds despite activating the punch card and earning multiple achievements in qualifying...
  7. Microsoft Reward Top 10 Achievement Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Reward Top 10 Achievement Issue: I have earned two achievement on Minecraft on Windows 10, and have received notification for both achievments on my Xbox, but I'm unable to select "unlock an achievement" in "Microsoft Rewards Top...
  8. Still haven't received summer spotlight $10 reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received summer spotlight $10 reward: It's been nearly a month since the summer spotlight promotion that xbox/microsoft rewards ran. I've been going back and forth with rewards support to determine why I never received the $10 gift...
  9. 10 week 2 days still no reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    10 week 2 days still no reward: [img] it has now been 10 weeks and 2 days since i claimed my Xbox one s please please please tell me some good news that you have sorted the problem its getting beyond the joke now that i have to...
  10. almost 10 week where is my reward????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    almost 10 week where is my reward????: please can you give me an update to the whereabouts of my xbox one s bundle,it will be 10 week on Tuesday the 24th of April since i redeemed the prize with my gems. im sick off been told that its...