Xbox reward streak questions.

Discus and support Xbox reward streak questions. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently got a laptop so added my xbox ultimate details to it. Since then my rewards streak was reset from 200+days ,and although I have gone through... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlanForsyth2, Nov 25, 2022.

1. AlanForsyth2
    AlanForsyth2 Guest

Recently got a laptop so added my xbox ultimate details to it. Since then my rewards streak was reset from 200+days ,and although I have gone through the contacting support etc, I am still in the dark about whether my mobile or PC is causing the reset issues?

The xbox count started again and reached 4 days. Then reset again. It then ran to 5 Days and again today its reset? Please can anyone explain what, if anything I'm doing wrong? After losing the 200+ streak I was informed I missed a day, I know this isn't the case.

I'm a house bound and my carer helps me daily to do the stuff on the xbox. It's part of my care routine. Not being physically able to go out means the console and now the laptop are very important to me.

This whole business hardly amounts to a serious problem in global terms and I reluctantly mention my disability just to underline the importance these devices play in my life and not for some sympathy or pity. I'm curious as to what's going on?

Thanks for any reply

:)

AlanForsyth2, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AlanForsyth2

Are you referring to the Microsoft rewards program, right?

https://rewards.bing.com

If that's the case, the best option to find what's going on is contact the Microsoft rewards team here:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
  3. Darren Barker Win User

Rewards streak

4. Gerardo CG Win User

Claiming reward week points

Hi there Justin, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The Microsoft Rewards streak points are automatically added to your account when you complete the streak and finish the three missions for that week; you don't have to claim them as they are added automatically.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. apna style Win User

Care Packages

barebones = no kill streak rewards
  6. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

Domination 46-6

with out sounding like im flamming but what are we suposed to be impressed with? this game plays like COD4 kill streak rewards, so certain kill streaks earn you more kill streak rewards.

Rinse an repeat so you will come out of game with a big k/d/
Thema:

1. Xbox reward streak questions. - Similar Threads - reward streak questions

2. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  3. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  4. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  5. Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.: I recently lost a 130+ weekly rewards streak and support was not helpful at all. They said I didn't complete the three tasks (which I did and the app showed I did). I always double and triple...
  6. My weekly rewards streak on Xbox reset back to week 1 from week 21.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My weekly rewards streak on Xbox reset back to week 1 from week 21.: I did all three tasks but the App Launcher task last week never progressed past 2/3 days even though I know for a fact I opened it at least four times last week. I’m back at week one again from...
  7. Microsoft Rewards for Xbox Weekly Streaks not showing. Any particular reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards for Xbox Weekly Streaks not showing. Any particular reason?: I just got on the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox and the card for weekly streaks isn't showing. I even closed the app and reopened it. Were they removed? I was hearing there have been problems...
  8. How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?: I've been near 50 weeks in my streak, without missing one week. The May Monthly Bonus Round proves it, as it has 1 of 2 weekly sets registered, two weeks have not elapsed yet this month....
  9. microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost: I just lost a streak on the weekly reward set on xbox because the 50 bing search was bugged and wouldn't track at all. I contacted microsoft support and got a basic auto response and when I...
  10. Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been...: I am methodical about Microsoft Rewards, and upon logging in to do my searches it is showing that I missed a day. I did not miss a day and can provide screenshots of my search history to prove...