Xbox reward streak questions.

Discus and support Xbox reward streak questions. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently got a laptop so added my xbox ultimate details to it. Since then my rewards streak was reset from 200+days ,and although I have gone through... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlanForsyth2, Nov 25, 2022.

1. AlanForsyth2
    AlanForsyth2 Guest

Recently got a laptop so added my xbox ultimate details to it. Since then my rewards streak was reset from 200+days ,and although I have gone through the contacting support etc, I am still in the dark about whether my mobile or PC is causing the reset issues?

The xbox count started again and reached 4 days. Then reset again. It then ran to 5 Days and again today its reset? Please can anyone explain what, if anything I'm doing wrong? After losing the 200+ streak I was informed I missed a day, I know this isn't the case.

I'm a house bound and my carer helps me daily to do the stuff on the xbox. It's part of my care routine. Not being physically able to go out means the console and now the laptop are very important to me.

This whole business hardly amounts to a serious problem in global terms and I reluctantly mention my disability just to underline the importance these devices play in my life and not for some sympathy or pity. I'm curious as to what's going on?

Thanks for any reply

:)

AlanForsyth2, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AlanForsyth2

Are you referring to the Microsoft rewards program, right?

https://rewards.bing.com

If that's the case, the best option to find what's going on is contact the Microsoft rewards team here:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
  3. apna style Win User

Care Packages

barebones = no kill streak rewards
  4. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

Domination 46-6

with out sounding like im flamming but what are we suposed to be impressed with? this game plays like COD4 kill streak rewards, so certain kill streaks earn you more kill streak rewards.

Rinse an repeat so you will come out of game with a big k/d/
  5. LiamMarsden Win User

Daily sets not working

Its the daily sets on the rewards page, today the daily poll and this or that questions arent registering as completed, i have logged in and out, refreshed the page, completed the tasks several times still not ticking off as done. I lost a 90 day streak the other week, and since then i keep losing smaller and smaller streaks due to this issue
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Microsoft rewards

For Xbox rewards quests I would add a Rewards section/view to the current Xbox app! For Microsoft rewards, there is already a section in Bing app on mobile where you can participate and see the account streaks..etc.
Thema:

1. Xbox reward streak questions. - Similar Threads - reward streak questions

2. Rewards on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards on Xbox: ive been trying to use the Microsoft Rewards app kn my xbox but keeps telling me to update to my current location but the region i am in is not available as an option on the xbox setting...
  3. Rewards for Xcloud Gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards for Xcloud Gaming!: I earned an achievement in HUMANS FALL FLAT via cloud gaming so I wouldn’t need to install. The game didn’t award me the rewards points like it should have because it’s forcing users into...
  4. Rewards nit paying the streaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards nit paying the streaks: The rewards system isn't paying the streak out when you visit xbox rewards site. cca93a06-1a20-4472-bcca-a404f4553f58
  5. 2+ Years rewards streak payouts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2+ Years rewards streak payouts: I am at a 112-week streak on Xbox rewards...I feel it is extremely lacking in payouts for those who stick around this long. Is there that big of an issue letting it go for a bit? Also, it really...
  6. microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost: I just lost a streak on the weekly reward set on xbox because the 50 bing search was bugged and wouldn't track at all. I contacted microsoft support and got a basic auto response and when I...
  7. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox / MS Rewards Weekly Streak Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox / MS Rewards Weekly Streak Suggestion: I believe that it's not fair for some videogamers, not saying that I am a bad gamer, I can unlock achievements but it seems like I have been hearing from some videogamers that most games are too...
  8. Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.: Hello. Something quite annoying is going on with the week streaks for the rewards app. I have completed all of the month objectives before the start of this week, but then got a surprise with...
  9. Not earning points on Rewards - Weekly Streaks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not earning points on Rewards - Weekly Streaks.: I'm having problems with Microsoft Rewards app for Xbox One. On the Weekly Streaks section, the "search on bing" activity is not giving any points, I did a lot of search (both mobile and browser)...
  10. Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been...: I am methodical about Microsoft Rewards, and upon logging in to do my searches it is showing that I missed a day. I did not miss a day and can provide screenshots of my search history to prove...