Xbox reward Anime month

Discus and support Xbox reward Anime month in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I've made to purchases towards the anime month quest but it's still saying I've spent £0 any help would be appreciated... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Saveck, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Saveck
    Saveck Guest

Xbox reward Anime month

So I've made to purchases towards the anime month quest but it's still saying I've spent £0

any help would be appreciated

:)

Saveck, Jul 1, 2021
  2. CryingHero Win User

Xbox reward Anime month

When did you make the purchase?

There is usually a 24-48 hour delay.
    It also may be worth checking if the product purchased was eligible to count towards the reward.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Anime month

You'll want to post in the support section in order for support to check into it for you.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

month of anime

Hello krohavoc,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have determined there was an issue processing some of your season purchases, which we have resolved. You should see the Credits pending shortly.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Haven't received credit for Anime Month rewards.

Hello Dragunbo3,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have identified an issue with some of your purchases made earlier this month, and have adjusted those purchases to be recognized for this offer. You should see this offer completed shortly.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Anime Month Rewards Points never came

Hello CrushTheDemon,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have identified an issue with your movie purchase on the 14th that we have now resolved. You should see this offer completed shortly.
Thema:

Xbox reward Anime month

1. Xbox reward Anime month - Similar Threads - reward Anime month

2. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  3. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  4. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  5. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  6. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  7. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  8. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  9. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  10. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...