Xbox reset controller won’t connect

Discus and support Xbox reset controller won’t connect in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox one is stuck on troubleshoot menu and my controller won’t connect so I can factory reset. I’ve tried connecting with a type C and it’s still... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by THISxGIRLxKILLS, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Xbox reset controller won’t connect

My Xbox one is stuck on troubleshoot menu and my controller won’t connect so I can factory reset. I’ve tried connecting with a type C and it’s still not connecting! What should I do?

:)

THISxGIRLxKILLS, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Mustafaali5 Win User

Controller has the steady white light but won’t connect to the Xbox wired or wireless

I have done this it seems that since the moment I took the controller into the kitchen it won’t allow it to connect to the Xbox
  3. RainingRoses Win User

can i use the usb cable to play? can the controller be damaged?

Hey Vincent,

Yes, you can use the controller while connected to the console using usb cable. This won’t affect performance and won’t damage the controller. Using the controller wired of course means you don’t need to use batteries.

You can also update the controller while connected through USB cable.

Standard xbox one controllers require a micro USB cable. The elite series 2 and xbox adaptive controllers require USB type C cable.

Instructions on connecting an xbox one controller to console:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/connect-a-wireless-controller

Any questions, I’m happy to help 😊
  4. xClampyy Win User

Zyxel: MAC Filtering

there isn’t an active box. there are disable, allow, or deny boxes though. my xbox was connected to the internet fine then the xbox randomly turned itself off and it won’t connect. i’ve reset the wifi and everything.
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

cannot connect my console i have tried every thing i do not know what next to do.

6. napalm 31337 Win User

My Xbox controller won’t connect

So recently my Xbox wasn’t connecting to the internet at all. The servers weren’t shut down, the Xbox would just not connect to the wifi. The Xbox gave me a notification that it had to do with a problem with the connection of the controller. The
    controller would have to be restarted and connect to the wifi. It restarted the controller but it wouldn’t connect to the Xbox. I tried syncing the controller like when I first got it, I tried other controllers, and I even tried using a cable to connect the
    controller to the Xbox, yet it still won’t connect.
    Other controllers works?

All controller don't connect/work? Or only one? (maybe your preferred controller)
Thema:

Xbox reset controller won’t connect

1. Xbox reset controller won’t connect - Similar Threads - reset controller won’t

2. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  3. I have to reset my Mac address so my controller can connect to my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have to reset my Mac address so my controller can connect to my Xbox.: Every now and then I have to reset my alternate Mac address because my controller won't stay connected to my Xbox. My controller will randomly disconnect from my Xbox, I take the batteries out of...
  4. I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...: Need help setting up my xbox one s with out a controller and only having a media remote. I reset my console and kept apps and games and now it wants me to use a controller which I don't have and...
  5. Mic monitoring resets everytime I plug in my controller and headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic monitoring resets everytime I plug in my controller and headset: Everytime I plug in my wired controller (gamesir g7 se) and my wired headset (steelseries) my mic monitoring is on. The only way I've found to turn if off is to go into a party and go to audio...
  6. How do you reset the mapping on a Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you reset the mapping on a Xbox controller: I accidentally messed up the mapping on my controller and I tried everything all I need is to reset the controller mapping 679e7bca-0568-4aec-a774-dc86b802038c
  7. Controller blinking shutting off and on not syncing with my Xbox even though I reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller blinking shutting off and on not syncing with my Xbox even though I reset...: My controller has been acting crazy and blinking and kicking me off my headphones if I'm in a party chat or whatever I'm doing sitting on the home screen it keeps not syncing with my Xbox and the...
  8. Bluetooth to pc has messed with my controller sensitivity, I cant reset sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth to pc has messed with my controller sensitivity, I cant reset sensitivity: I used Bluetooth to connect my Xbox one controller to my Pc to play the Pc version of Battlefront two (2017), when I use the Xbox app on my pc with this controller the sensitivity is too high and...
  9. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  10. How do I reset the maps on my controller when I have one controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I reset the maps on my controller when I have one controller.: So my left bumper is shot and I won't get a used controller from my friend until Tuesday. So I did a stupid thing when in a party with friends and mistakenly set the map for the a button to...