Xbox Requests: Week of May 12th, 2023

Discus and support Xbox Requests: Week of May 12th, 2023 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XB1R_Hypnos, May 12, 2023.

1. Xbox Requests: Week of May 12th, 2023

Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week!

Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or feature request that you want to share with Team Xbox, then post your comment below, upvote your favorites, discuss, and help refine the ideas of others. Xbox Requests are recapped every week, and the top three ideas of the week are shared in the Xbox Requests Recap page here on the site.

Note: If you have multiple suggestions, make sure you are posting them individually and not grouping them all into a single post. Also, users requesting additions to backwards compatible titles will be removed as the program has ended per the announcement here. Please remember to keep the discussion civil and on topic! If you need a refresher, check the Subreddit Rules.

PMs, engineers, and feature teams across Xbox comb through your suggestions to understand what is most important to you and your gaming experience. So go post, go upvote, and let us hear your Xbox Request.

Last week's top Xbox Requests:

submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos
    [link] [comments]

/u/XB1R_Hypnos, May 12, 2023
  2. Tommie �� Win User

Dolby atmos error code (0x80bd0037)

No worries, thank you for your patience. I did purchase the license and I have it in my order history. It was purchased on February 12th, 2023
  3. Frustrated gamers Win User

Microsoft removed the game Minecraft Dungeons from my daughter's account.

I bought the game through the Microsoft store on the 12th of April 2023.

The transaction started on her account with an authorization being sent to my account which was ok'd by me.

I'm not putting a debit card on her account at this time...
  4. bowski477 Win User

i cant play the games i pre-ordered

If it's FH4 that came out this week and you should have access.

If it's Black Ops 4, that's out next week on the 12th but you may have gotten an email that the charge went through (I did).

If it's Red Dead Redemption 2 is out on Oct. 26.

:)
  5. x5rank Da Tankx Win User

When can I play Gears of war 2 on Xbox one -_-

November 12th is what i hear. So, in ine week.
  6. sc0rpulus Win User

Old School Gamers

OSG in the KNOW

Its another Day in the life of the OSG

So what you been upto this week...

we have Another busy week at the Oldschoolgamers

Sun 10th May - Cod Night (Advanced Warfare)

Mon 11th May - GWF

Tues 12th May - Destiny Night (Nightfall/Raids)

Wed 13th May - GWF

Thur 14th May - GTA5 ??

You Like to find out more then Visit our Website www.osgrespawned.com

We Are The Gamers Answer to Dads Army
Thema:

Xbox Requests: Week of May 12th, 2023

1. Xbox Requests: Week of May 12th, 2023 - Similar Threads - Requests Week May

2. Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of March 15th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 15th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of March 8th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 8th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of February 23rd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of February 23rd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of February 16th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of February 16th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of May 26th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 26th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of May 21st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 21st, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of May 5th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 5th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...