Xbox request: Expanding the market

Discus and support Xbox request: Expanding the market in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Dear Xbox I am a Thai person who have interest in Xbox consoles and subscriptions. I have a suggestion for expanding the Xbox market to Thailand.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EugieEugEug, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Xbox request: Expanding the market

Dear Xbox

I am a Thai person who have interest in Xbox consoles and subscriptions. I have a suggestion for expanding the Xbox market to Thailand. There are many Thai gamers who have interest in Xbox, also there are many foreigners/tourists in Thailand. Playstation and Nintendo are selling very well in Thailand too. Please expand the market to Thailand.

Sincerely, Eugene

submitted by /u/EugieEugEug
    [link] [comments]

/u/EugieEugEug, Jan 7, 2022
  2. delta123456789 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) availability in Pakistan

Any chance of expanding the markets in the near future?
  3. TracyG Win User

Xbox Live Update Issue

I would be remiss if I did not suggest a solution Dear ODD, Microsoft, etc...:

Externalize the DVD Drive Connections and make it plug and play like Windows.

Benefits:

Happy Customers - Expanded Marketshare

Fewer System Failures - Expanded Market Share

More Competitive product - Expanded Market Share

Cheaper Product to Produce - Expanded Market Share - Higher Profits

Less Material in Landfills - Greener Earth

Less Material in Landfills and Fewer Reasons for Developing Companies to take everything apart - Healthier Human Beings

Less Wasted Resources - Greener Earth

No need to advise your partners they broke rule #12 - Better for Everyone.
  4. Burst Axe Win User

OPTIONS, not a rant, just an observation.

This is not the first iteration of Kinect. There is a market for its games so I don't see why you feel they are trying to create one. They are trying to expand the market if anything.
  5. Stevie77-973E6220-A1 Win User

Kinect going bye-bye?

Nintendo has non-motion controlled games on the Wii, there is no reason why they would have to go all or nothing on it, it would only limit their market. Has nothing to due with guts or conviction, it's about not limiting themselves and expanding their market
    share.
  6. AnthonyYNg Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

totally we need local cloud multiplayer... unless they want us to buy individual high powered machines but I don't want to.

I want a living room option please :) Maybe they are worried about cutting into their console market... but it's a different market crowd anyways.

Cloud local multiplayer only expands their market!
Thema:

Xbox request: Expanding the market

1. Xbox request: Expanding the market - Similar Threads - request Expanding market

2. Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  7. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request: "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  10. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...