Xbox Request - Better options for external / internal drive options.
Discus and support Xbox Request - Better options for external / internal drive options. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just wanted to throw out a certain feature that I think would do well on console. In extreme short, I want to be able to toss any external drive I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jamiller13, Nov 1, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox Request - Better options for external / internal drive options.
Loading...
-
Xbox Request - Better options for external / internal drive options. - Similar Threads - Request Better options
-
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Regression: sent friend requests
in XboX InsidersRegression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been... -
I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...
in XboX InsidersI’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments] -
Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.
in XboX InsidersSending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the... -
Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion
in XboX InsidersFeature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy... -
Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips
in XboX InsidersFeature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to... -
Request For Better IE App Controls
in XBoX Games and AppsRequest For Better IE App Controls: If any devs are out there, can we PLEASE have better controls for the IE App? I love being able to pull up internet explorer and being able to search for stuff side by side with my games, however... -
Better chat support - Request
in XBoX on ConsolesBetter chat support - Request: I am a YouTuber and I record trolls for my videos and it's extremely hard to do on the Xbox One. There needs to be a feature where you can plug in the chat headset and let it only use the mic only...