Xbox Request: 22nd of March 2021. Pause & Resume Button for Xbox Game bar.

Discus and support Xbox Request: 22nd of March 2021. Pause & Resume Button for Xbox Game bar. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Requests: Pause & Resume recording button in Xbox game bar Hello everyone, I have a simple idea and I'm surprised that it's not included yet in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TiedSnake, Mar 22, 2021.

1. /u/TiedSnake
    /u/TiedSnake Guest

Xbox Requests: Pause & Resume recording button in Xbox game bar

Hello everyone, I have a simple idea and I'm surprised that it's not included yet in the Xbox game bar, I use the Xbox game bar regularly to capture gaming moments. sometimes some moments come in between what I want to record and I'm not interested in them, why can't we have a pause/resume recording button? instead of ending up with a huge recording file because of unneeded moments and having to go through every recording file I have recorded and trim the unneeded parts. I don't know whether the idea is not implemented because no one has thought of it or that it may cause technical problems and hinder the gaming experience.

I would love to hear from you.

submitted by /u/TiedSnake
    [link] [comments]

/u/TiedSnake, Mar 22, 2021
  2. thesccmguy Win User

Pause button not working on any remote in Netflix app

I have a nyko media remote with a pause/play button for Xbox one. A few weeks ago the pause stopped working in Netflix but works fine in plex. I can pause with the Xbox controller with no issues. Currently we have to stop and then resume the video.
  3. Oscarjohna Win User

Newbie XBox One S user

To pause an installation, press the start button (The one with the lines) on the game you want to pause installing, from there, select pause installstion.

Yes, the games will resume installing once the Xbox is turned on and is connected to WiFi.

I don't know about the 3rd one, you should read other replys or look it up.

Hope this helps!
  4. Mister Beep Win User

FIFA 15 Update/Install Issues

Interesting, could you highlight FIFA 15 on your Xbox One dashboard and press the Menu button on your controller? Does it say anything like 'Resume installation'? I would try pausing the update and resuming if it doesn't say already.
  5. aRagingCanadian Win User

Slow Downloads?

I'll just have to wait it out.. oh well.

I've tried pretty much everything to no success..

1. Tired pausing and resuming the download.

2. Paused the download. Turned off the XBOX.. turned it back on. resumed the download.

3. Paused the download. Turned off the XBOX. Unplugged it for 30 seconds. Plugged it back in. Turned back on the XBOX. Resumed the download. Speeds still slow.

Them's the breaks.
  6. xDROGBAx11 Win User

Snap TV - Games

freezes your game your pauses your game. when you snap tv its supposed to pause, if you double tap the home button it will switch you back to your game and you can resume playing
Thema:

1. Xbox Request: 22nd of March 2021. Pause & Resume Button for Xbox Game bar. - Similar Threads - Request 22nd March

2. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  3. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  5. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  6. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request: "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of December 22nd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 22nd, 2023: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of September 22nd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of September 22nd, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...