Xbox report sytem falsely destroyed my reputation and placed me in the Avoid players for no ...

Discus and support Xbox report sytem falsely destroyed my reputation and placed me in the Avoid players for no ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been getting reported by numerous players within the last few months and its because of Gears of War 4 cross-play. They all messaged me telling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegendaryURZU 7, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Xbox report sytem falsely destroyed my reputation and placed me in the Avoid players for no ...

So I've been getting reported by numerous players within the last few months and its because of Gears of War 4 cross-play. They all messaged me telling me they are gonna report me for hacking because i play on PC. they abused the report system and got me
    suspended for no reason. i play gears of war competitively so i will make this statement about Microsoft's report system. The system is both an anti-cheat and reputation service all at the same time (big mistake). so the enforcement team didn't ban me because
    i have no hacks or cheats that they can "find". So I'm placed in the avoid rep and can't match make anymore and can't play with anyone anymore. I called Xbox support and they told me to play other games and not be reported so that my reputation can pick up.
    The problem is that i don't own or play in an Xbox. The only game i have is gears of war 4 and all my other games are on steam, all the reports i get are all from that one game and in order to bring my rep up in need to play with the same Xbox live service.
    So now I'm stuck in an infinite loop and can no longer play my favorite game because Microsoft thought it'd be hilarious to make the rep system work in junction with the report the cheater who's not cheating system. so i can't bring my rep up because i don't
    have any other game on this slow glitchy thing called the Xbox app. I would be happy if any manager or anyone reading this can get me out of this loop. maybe refresh my rep or something. i play with the keyboard and mouse in gears of war 4. my sensitivity
    is really high but that's all i do, is play with high sensitivity. Please fix this reporting system this is sad and I'm not the only who is currently stuck in this cycle.

:)

LegendaryURZU 7, Jun 26, 2017
  2. CLS 0M3GA
    CLS 0M3GA Guest
    My reputation

pucecape59 told people to report me for no reason and now my reputation is avoid me I got falsely reported please help Xbox it's bs people falsely reported me bc someone told them to

CLS 0M3GA, Jun 26, 2017
  3. Reputation system flawed "avoid me"

So ive been placed on an avoid me reputation simply because I play gta 5 better than a lot of players and instead of just leaving me alone. They get mad and report me. The enforcement team does not investigate these reports instead they just lower your
    reputation for every report eventually you're stuck on avoid me. I've been playing other games such as world of tanks and battlefield 1 for about a month now no receiving any new reports but im still stuck on avoid me by a very flawed and bias system. .

RapidColt629236, Jun 26, 2017
  4. A Last Champion Win User

Positive Feedback to a User?

"No, you can't get your friends to give fake positive feedback to fix your avoid me reputation."

Surely the system Microsoft have in place to detect false negative reports would be equally as effective in detecting false positives as well?
  5. Smwutches Win User

False reputation report (avoid me)

You would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Smwutches Win User

False report/Avoid me reputation

Create a new account for your brother so you don't risk getting banned because of him.

To get out of avoid me, you have to play online without getting negative reports. Playing more toxic games like Overwatch, Rainbow 6, etc. will take longer so it helps to play a variety of games.
  7. hazedesunna Win User

False report/Avoid me reputation

I highly recommend against sharing an account

Making a new account is quick and free and as long as you set it as your accounts home xbox, he still gets access to your games on that machine
  8. GaymerConker Win User

False reputation report (avoid me)

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post Images of the guys gamer tag so please tell if Im not suppose too
Thema:

Xbox report sytem falsely destroyed my reputation and placed me in the Avoid players for no ...

1. Xbox report sytem falsely destroyed my reputation and placed me in the Avoid players for no ... - Similar Threads - report sytem falsely

2. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  3. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  4. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  5. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  6. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  7. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  8. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  9. I reported my friend because i was bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reported my friend because i was bad: I reported my friend because we had fight 4b44cf4e-3355-48f3-94c3-0c046f57079a
  10. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...