xbox report features
Discus and support xbox report features in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; does anybody know if there will ever be an option to include screenshots or a clip in a report against a user? 818949ea-499a-49a7-a012-99d28ef6115f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by umashi1, Jun 1, 2019.
Thema:
xbox report features
Loading...
-
xbox report features - Similar Threads - report features
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
Report in game feature missing??
in XboX InsidersReport in game feature missing??: Did anyone notice that the report in game feature disappeared? I noticed it and thought that it might be a bug or a glitch so I restarted my Xbox and it’s still not showing. Did Xbox removed this... -
Reporting Titles Missing Features for XBox?
in XBoX Games and AppsReporting Titles Missing Features for XBox?: Good day! I'm wondering if there is preferred way to report titles that are missing features for XBox. To be more clear, I'm referring only to titles that are *missing* features on XBox. Not that... -
How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?
in XBoX on WindowsHow do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?: He told me to ****, which goes against the community standards. However, I cannot report him because he sent "Just KYS" as separate messages, therefore when I try to report one message, I'm... -
No voice chat report option feature
in XboX InsidersNo voice chat report option feature: Hello.I just can't find the option for voice chat report.It should be under "chat requests" on party and chats tab but it's not. It's like my Xbox hadn't got the update but it is updated.I also...