Xbox report and ban system is broken!!

Discus and support Xbox report and ban system is broken!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im getting really fed up with all these communication bans! Xbox! 8 Yr old kids have figured out how to use and abuse your garbage report system! This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jvandalism89, Jun 23, 2017.

1. jvandalism89
    jvandalism89 Guest

Im getting really fed up with all these communication bans! Xbox! 8 Yr old kids have figured out how to use and abuse your garbage report system! This is the 3rd time in two months this happened to me! I get teamkilled playing siege every single round in
    a game last night, report all 4 of them for behavior and you guys do nothing... They then all spam me party invites which is against your policy, report for that and you do nothing... after about 10 minutes of nothing but party invite spams, and about 30 explicit
    comments on my youtube channel from them, I then send them all one one message, no swear words, but a 3 letter abbreviation, and they report that and im instantly suspended... Really Microsoft? Im sorry but if you guys really think someone using a swear word
    or foul language, expressing our rights to free speech is worse than toxic players making a game completely unplayable because of teamkilling and spamming then you must not have been raised with morals. Your system is a joke! little Kids have figured out how
    to abuse it! Fix it!

Thanks - Future Ps4 Fan

:)

jvandalism89, Jun 23, 2017
  2. REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

I was suspended from using anything to communicate just because 3 people reported me. After a match if R6S, I flipped out at someone for team killing me, and they all 3 began harrasing me to the point where I reported and blocked all 3 of them. And to
    my surprise, the next morning I was unable to use my $250 dollar mic or send messages. This is utter bull ****, and it needs to be fixed or else I'm seriously considering switching to PS4 or PC.

CringeLord975, Jun 23, 2017
  3. REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Mister Mascot, Jun 23, 2017
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

I have a question surrounding gamertags

it only takes one report then they get banned, the system is broken.
  5. TheOriginalSilo Win User

Why is the reputation message "avoid me" even a thing?

I have only come across one profile that says avoid me and after 2 years I still can't figure out why? The rep system is broken. You can report someone without cause and the next day they are banned. I tested it with another player
    and they were banned. Temp of course. But the guy has never played any game except with me. I made another account reported him and bam just like that he was banned. The system is broken and they are not interested in fixing it. I don't think they know how.
  6. Smwutches Win User

REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!
  8. doyoulikepurple Win User

Notice of enforcement help

No it is egotistical people I have people slate me and be abusive all the time they never get banned when I report then it's a broken system one you've been banned once your an easier target for getting banned again It's simply a joke no matter what your
    argument is
Thema:

1. Xbox report and ban system is broken!! - Similar Threads - report ban system

2. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  5. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  6. How do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a...: I have a ridiculous time with toxic people messaging on the games I play and yet whenever I report them, they tend to be let loose. Meanwhile, myself and many, many others have issues with getting...
  7. I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...: My Xbox got ban can you help me unban it bc I dint do nothing to get ban please help me unban it 7249910c-3550-444d-9a88-86761f43d1bb
  8. reported and banned for a screenshot of Halo 5 "Information Information is currently...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    reported and banned for a screenshot of Halo 5 "Information Information is currently...: Information Information is currently unavailable (c) So let's start with the fact that complaints are broken. firstly, they are not moddered (except for nepotism within), they are not re-watched....
  9. How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?: I just wanted to ask about a ban I recieved yesterday at about 19:39. I got banned regarding a conversation with a player of Dead By Daylight. The guy had messaged me before and a few people I...
  10. Microsoft needs to revamp the report/ban system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft needs to revamp the report/ban system: So yesterday my friend was given a TEMPORARY communication ban, the next day he was perma banned. He had called some annoying kid cancer (to be fair he was pretty damn cancerous) and because...