Xbox removing games for unknown reasons

Discus and support Xbox removing games for unknown reasons in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to play some fallout and all of a sudden it wasn’t there but was just fine the day before it has happened with a few of my games submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MegaKT, Sep 30, 2021.

1. /u/MegaKT
    /u/MegaKT Guest

I wanted to play some fallout and all of a sudden it wasn’t there but was just fine the day before it has happened with a few of my games

submitted by /u/MegaKT
    [link] [comments]

/u/MegaKT, Sep 30, 2021
  2. PhilMarck Win User

What happened to Crimson Dragon?! (Should've been released on 13/6/2012)

2012-6-13 (YY/DD/MM) was the date on the Japanese marketplace for the game, and for unknown reasons the demo was removed.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors for unknown reason

You'll need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff for more information.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Live Gold rip off during Chineses Virus

the 12 and 6 month options were removed off the store fo unknown reasons for everyone worldwide, you can still get prepaid 12 month cards from retailers and use them.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement for reasons unknown?

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Banned for unknown reason

Hi,

Unfortunately the enforcement team do not check the forums.

This link will assist you on how to submit a case review into this enforcement action.

HP
Thema:

1. Xbox removing games for unknown reasons - Similar Threads - removing games unknown

2. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  3. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  4. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  5. Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?: As the title states I am going to reset my Xbox Series S in an attempt to reset it's cache, I am having troubles with installing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my external and that was one of the...
  6. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  7. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  8. Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library: If I purchase a game, and you remove this game from you Microsoft library, will I be able to download and play it?, or I will not be able to download it as it is not in the library?, that affects...
  9. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  10. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...